Page 245 of 351 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3501

Thread: We Could Talk About The Weather

Ok so we went form "OMFG it's colder than my EX wife" to "honey get my flip flops".

We're just below freezing right now... will go up to 45 this afternoon. This is January in Michigan?
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

60 here now but it's "chilly" 60. 68 by tomorrow and now it's 73 by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Ok so we went form "OMFG it's colder than my EX wife" to "honey get my flip flops".

We're just below freezing right now... will go up to 45 this afternoon. This is January in Michigan?
    Sort of like here at the moment........ been this way for the last 3 weeks,below normal temperatures of up to to -10 degrees C at night and we are lucky if gets above freezing during the day with a little bit of snow in for good measure definately below normal conditions during winter! It hasn't been this cold for about 6 or 7 years or since the last La Nina type winter........supposed to warm up greatly next week.........hopefully
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

59°F and light rain here. That's what constitutes bad weather in these parts.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    Sort of like here at the moment........ been this way for the last 3 weeks,below normal temperatures of up to to -10 degrees C at night and we are lucky if gets above freezing during the day with a little bit of snow in for good measure definately below normal conditions during winter! It hasn't been this cold for about 6 or 7 years or since the last La Nina type winter........supposed to warm up greatly next week.........hopefully
    Send some of that cold down this way. We had a coukle of cold days and now we are back to "summer".
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

January 12th and it's in the high 50s, with a severe thunderstorm warning for the county just south of mine. Flood warnings everywhere too.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

From Winter to Summer. Thispast weekend, subfreezing temps and snow. Today I wear a tee shirt and bask in 60+ degree temps with all traces of winter vanished. I put the AC and the fans on this afternoon for the first time since October.. Over the weekend winter returns for one or two days followed by another 5 day bout of "summer". It's just a natural cycle. ;)
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Hit 72 TODAY! Still calling for 74 tomorrow but the potential for 76 is there. If I can get up early enough I may take the bike out for a spin.

You guys are having better weather back there than we're having in San Diego:

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of showers. Low around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Unlash the moorings and set sail. Shiver some timber, or some such stuff, I dunno.....

Oh, you might get to the Carolinas in time for summer though, unless you put the boat on a trailer and truck it out

sun came out today

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful