Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Certificate Expired

Sorry about your viral status. Thank you for all your hard work.

Got my first shot today.

Michael, keep hanging tough man. Thanks for the reboot too, your sense of service is phenomenal. Still waiting on my shot(s), hoping for the best.

Thank you Michael.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Yup, I'm recovering.

I've been cleared for work. Still dragging bad.

Going in to the office for a half day to get the lay of the land. Have a new Epyc based server arriving- should load up my datacenter license and commence burn in this morning.

Will need to grab one of the young guys to move things around for me. Ah the joys of management: "Hey you- move this 200Lb rack computer..."

Sigh... should have stayed in bed.... lol
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Got my first shot today.
    Got my 1st last Wednesday. It was the Pfizer brand. Injection spot was sore as hell Thursday, and I generally felt like crap until Saturday morning. A rough ride, but better than the alternative, I suppose.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

My first was a week ago Friday. Also Pfizer.

Got the shot around 5. Didn't feel a thing until about 10, when the injection spot started getting sore. Felt crappy almost all day Saturday, but was fine on Sunday.

I've been reassured by a colleague (who's already gotten both shots) that we'll go through the same thing after the 2nd shot... only it will hit us a little harder. Oh, goody...
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Hi Mike,

Oh boy, sorry to hear about your ailment, but OVERJOYED to hear you passed through HELL none the worse for wear. I know just how you feel having gone through it twice, first Spanish Flu in 1995 and Covid last year. I know, you have a wicked case of Dragon Butt, but you'll be back to your old self in about a week.

Maybe the board software needs a shot too? Today I received an e-mail from Sue KB2SFH with whom I've been having a PM conversation saying her AV on both computers is blocking access to The Island. That's odd, I have no problem, I told her it's a false flag and she should whitelist the URL.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Hi Mike,

Oh boy, sorry to hear about your ailment, but OVERJOYED to hear you passed through HELL none the worse for wear. I know just how you feel having gone through it twice, first Spanish Flu in 1995 and Covid last year. I know, you have a wicked case of Dragon Butt, but you'll be back to your old self in about a week.

Maybe the board software needs a shot too? Today I received an e-mail from Sue KB2SFH with whom I've been having a PM conversation saying her AV on both computers is blocking access to The Island. That's odd, I have no problem, I told her it's a false flag and she should whitelist the URL.
    Now that the cert is renewed her error should go away.

However, some anti virus block let's Encrypt certs for no good reason other than the certificates are free.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Had my second Pfizer shot a week ago Wednesday. No side effects from the first and a slight bruise from the second.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Moderna. Tuesday 1 PM injection.

Tuesday late evening had a little soreness at the injection site. Top of left arm closer to the joint than I've ever had an arm shot.

Wednesday I felt a little more soreness at the injection site with a little swelling and slight bruising 2" below injection site that ran about 3" long in a downward direction. All day Wednesday I felt jacked up and suffered from voice immodulation. I was pretty loud but I felt great.

Thursday I felt more normal but had some joint pain in the left wrist and occasional in the center of the outer forearm. Late in the evening I started feeling back pain between and below the shoulder blades. This pain has moved around a little. A little to the left, a little to the right.

All of these are old injury sites. Let's see what Friday brings.

Had first shot (Pfizer) three weeks ago, same as others, soreness from same night, next day, arm felt like it was hit by a baseball, and a little run down.

Had second dose Wednesday. Soreness is not even worth mentioning, and no other effects.