Thread: I am losing it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's "Freudian" dang it, I swear it is.

I had two touch-up tasks, I required Super Glue and one required Silicone gasket sealant. I purchased both adhesives at the same time. When I got home, it took more time opening and closing the packages than it took to do the jobs. One dab of Silicone for insulation and one dab of Super Glue on a glass do-hickie. All of this takes place in the radio room where, I put everything back into it's place.

(Rhetorical question) How come, I can find the Silicone but not the Super Glue?

What makes it Freudian? I'm glad you asked, in my career of field service of onsite office equipment, I had this one team member (I followed him around fixing his fuck ups) who, would not properly do mechanical adjustments and, who had a bad habit of using Lock-tite and Super Glue instead for doing the proper repairs.

One good thing, while I haven't found the Super Glue, I did find the Ni-Cad battery charger!

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    < snip >
    (Rhetorical question) How come, I can find the Silicone but not the Super Glue?
    < snip >
    Murphy’s Law
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati