Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Recently in downtown Greenville SC some youths decided to go full on knock out game at the main pokestop at The Peace Center. Now the crowds have dropped off drastically and the gun nuts have come back out of the wood work.

The BLM protestors didn't cause near the uproar as this did hen they were blocking traffic in areas surrounding.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Recently in downtown Greenville SC some youths decided to go full on knock out game at the main pokestop at The Peace Center. Now the crowds have dropped off drastically and the gun nuts have come back out of the wood work.

The BLM protestors didn't cause near the uproar as this did hen they were blocking traffic in areas surrounding.
    I saw this lunacy on FB the other day! .......the knockout game,some young teen guy goes up to a young woman stranger and he sucker punches her! All this while his buddy making the video of it laughs like crazy behind the camera! .......what a retard society we have become!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Oh I'll second THAT motion!

"...and then characters placed on railway lines, inside electricity substations, major roads and so on. how do they get there?"
    By suicidal players trying to kill other suicidal players. It's a game in itself called Gotta Kill 'Em All or Who's That Pokejerk? Keep watching those locations for Team Rocket blasting off again. <ding> Pokemon GO Away was made by grumpy old bastids like me for grumpy old bastids like me who support the Darwin Awards and have plenty of chlorine for the gene pool. Now get that Squirtle off my lawn!

I just remembered something about Ontario, it's not a Pokemon but it's a GO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 09-11-2016 at 01:42 PM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

I'm thinking more like Pokemon-NO

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    I saw this lunacy on FB the other day! .......the knockout game,some young teen guy goes up to a young woman stranger and he sucker punches her! All this while his buddy making the video of it laughs like crazy behind the camera! .......what a retard society we have become!
    There was a similar incident about 2 years ago downtown. All caught on surveillance cameras, and the schmucks involved all got arrested. I think a few of those kids ended up doing jail time, plus community service and full restitution for the medical bills to the victim. And that was BEFORE the inevitable civil suit.

Not real bright idea there, kids.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    There was a similar incident about 2 years ago downtown. All caught on surveillance cameras, and the schmucks involved all got arrested. I think a few of those kids ended up doing jail time, plus community service and full restitution for the medical bills to the victim. And that was BEFORE the inevitable civil suit.

Not real bright idea there, kids.
    Most of the playas of that particular little game aren't exactly rocket scientists...nor are they missile technicians. They'd be challenged to correctly aim a bottle rocket and safely light the fuse.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Protecting one's self from criminal acts is bad how?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Protecting one's self from criminal acts is bad how?
    These aren't people protecting themselves. These are people who claim to be persecuted by Obama.

These aren't people protecting themselves. These are people who claim to be persecuted by Obama.
    Interesting.

We don't seem to have these problems at our area PokeStops, and the one I visited Friday (North Canton park) was a literal melting pot of all sorts of people. Wonder what's up with that?