Thread: HamIsland Tshirts!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    OK, I almost hate to do this...

I don't know if or when we're ever going to hear from Jeff again. He still owes us an explanation at least... but never mind that for right now.

Now: I just finished packing up an order of 80 T-Shirts for Little Miss Field Day's last High School Musical. The Boss & I are co-running the parents committee, so besides running the concession stand, this got dumped in my lap as well.

Including the setup costs, the shirts came to about $9 each for S - XL, $10 each for 2XL & up. (Well, we did get a quantity discount by going over 72 shirts -- 1 case -- which cut the price a bit, but never mind that.) That included both the printing on the front (they did a nice job on the graphic) in multiple colors, and single color listing of the cast & crew names on the back.

So let me ask the group...

Do you want me to look into a shirt order? [Do NOT send me any shekels now, please!!!]

Keep in mind that there would be postage costs as well, so this is positively NOT a set price. I just want to get a feeling... no, not that kind of feeling, you have a dirty mind & keep up the good work, you know who you are... to see if it's worth it.

This is completely independent of the previous attempt, this would be me on my own.

Thoughts?
    Talk to me before you do this since 1) I worked in a screen print shop and 2) I have all the original artwork. I might be able to save you some grief and be sure you get the best results possible.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 03-13-2015 at 09:12 PM.