Thread: Picked up my new wheels.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Picked up my new wheels.

The old Hyundai atoz automatic is gone...18 years old R.I.P.
    Got the Hyundai I 10 I Motion Comfort with navi, auto climate control and lots of stuff with 3 letters like ASR ESP BAS and a host more security stuff, daytime running lights etc etc.4 elecctric windows, electric mirrors and heating ...
    IN white with black/blue seats and blue on the dash, and part of the doors.
    all of 1 liter 67 BHP nipping 1 liter of gas on 23 KM.
    Surprised on the 70 mile trip home how quick it is with that nimble motor, quite as well i hardly could hear the engine and no wind noise with 140 KM/H.
    Good radio and navigation build in working like a charm, got full serviced so next 20.000 KM no sweat.
    Start and stop system, 93 grams of Co2 per KM.

Very good seats , giving excellent seating position and ( i,m 2.07 Meters long or 7 feet.... still fitting my frame with lots of space left.
    Opted for the armrest as well, it is 20 months old 20 K miles on the meter and costed new 14.000 Euro's got it for 8.500 Euro's.

https://www.autowereld.nl/info/hyund...1/details.html
    Next month it will get properly tuned with a friend that does it professionally, going from 69 HP to 79HP and 95 Nm torc to 115 Nm torc.
    The whole car weights just 908 kilo....
    Went to my garage here at home and had it checked and turned out perfect.
    Still 3 year and 4 months unlimited Hyunday warranty and Bovag warranty extra.
    Surprising what the Koreans build these days though the car is designed in Germany now.

Should have bought it before the heatwave with the automatic airco....

Now reading the manual, looks like the Bible, Tora and combined....
    Last edited by PA5COR; 08-27-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution