Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
I may have mentioned this in the past, but my wife and her bro had a huge family owned electronic parts company they closed a few years back. We moved the majority of it out here and it occupies nine 40 foot cargo containers. The business opened in 1960 and there are a lot of parts from that era forward. Lots of caps, resistors, semiconductors, (2Sa, 2SB, 1n and 2n OEM) LEDs, and ICs from germanium on up, lots of project boxes, Amphenol and other connectors, pilot lamps, fuses, wire, soldering stuff, transformers of all kinds, heat shrink, tools, GC and Xcelite, HH Smith hardware, Neutrix and Switchcraft connectors and cables, MidAtlantic rack stuff, Atlas sound stuff, ProCo audio cables, power cords and signal cables, phone jacks wall plates for phono, phone, DB9, A/V and such, and a multitude of other things you can think of. A few areas are getting low in stock, but there is still a lot left, some that is hard to find any more.

I know most of the few places left to buy stuff through mail order have minimum orders which sucks if you just need a few items. Although my wife is selling a lot this stuff on her Ebay store, it's not to get rich, it's just to get rid of this stuff and sell off a few of these cargo containers. Besides, over the last couple of years, we have only gotten a couple of thousand items listed and there is way, way, more. Anyway, if you are looking for anything, let me know, I may be able to find what you need. And, if you aren't sure if it would be something we would have, just ask.

Mahlo Nui Loa
Please link us to the ebay store.