Thread: HP G60-530US now

Banned

HP G60-530US now

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/rts_ ... UA%2523ABA

I might be able to get this HP instead of the Toshiba and mount it on a breakfast in bed type rack/tray, while I lay on the couch, which will make it's larger size and weight of little concern.
    Staples might have one in tonight or tomorrow.
    http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/ ... M084UA#ABA

Re: HP G60-530US now

Nice machine ... I like the 2.1 GHz Intel processor.

This one has 64 bit architecture & a 64 bit operating system, but I really don't think it will cause many issues. Windows 7 supposedly has Windows XP in some sort of virtual machine setup where you can run older apps.

You get 60 days free updates on the Norton security suite. They'll be the longest 60 days of your life! Be sure to grab AVG or Avast after 59 days, and uninstall Norton!

You're going to appreciate the 15.6" screen. That's what I have on my laptops, and it isn't all that large and bulky. Very easy on the old peepers!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Thinking I'd still go with the Toshiba.

Bought my daughter a Toshiba laptop for school, and it took her 5 years to kill it. The letters were worn off the keyboard before it died.

But that was some time ago.

Banned

I just called Staples and they now got 9 more HPs in. Hopefully there will be one left when I get there tomorrow morning. :roll: