Thread: Yowza

Yowza

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAMMARLUND-HQ-180AX ... 286.c0.m14

Just look at this cutie. That would look damn good on my desk! Oh..still about a week until the minute(adj not noun) cash flow begins. However a hamfest is coming up within that time slot. Let me run across what I am looking for this time, I will be prepared! :twisted:

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Re: Yowza

Nice. Neat radio.

Someday I will find another Super Pro 600, and relive my childhood.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned

That is truly nice :)
    Great shape.

Banned

Hello.

Just think, 20/30 years ago and that thing would have been cheap!
    Now it is a classic. :chin:
    A lot has changed in this period.

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HAMMARLUND-HQ-180AX-GENERAL-COVERAGE-RECEIVER_W0QQitemZ180407131137QQcmdZViewItemQQptZL H_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a011a5c01&_trksid=p328 6.c0.m14

Just look at this cutie. That would look damn good on my desk! Oh..still about a week until the minute(adj not noun) cash flow begins. However a hamfest is coming up within that time slot. Let me run across what I am looking for this time, I will be prepared! :twisted:
    I saw one at the fester last Sunday. It was like new, no price tag. All kinds of vintage receivers, Big prices too. When we left, most of it was still sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HAMMARLUND-HQ-180AX-GENERAL-COVERAGE-RECEIVER_W0QQitemZ180407131137QQcmdZViewItemQQptZL H_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a011a5c01&_trksid=p328 6.c0.m14

I saw one at the fester last Sunday. It was like new, no price tag. All kinds of vintage receivers, Big prices too. When we left, most of it was still sitting there.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by KA5PIU
    Hello.

Just think, 20/30 years ago and that thing would have been cheap!
    Now it is a classic. :chin:
    A lot has changed in this period.
    Damn collectors have ruined everything. Radio equipment, tubes, bicycles, baseball cards, beer cans, vinyl. *th century St. Basil icons, *.*

cul de n8tb

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Your buddy Steve has one (plus the speaker) sitting in his basement shop.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

You going to be at WACOM then?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati