Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Law question

Banned

Law question

If I go to Europe, France maybe, and enjoy some really good soft ripened cheese or some funky old salami, the stuff that is strictly forbidden here, will I get busted when I get back, just like if I went to Thailand and had sex with a little girl?

Re: Law question

It is better to be a mouse in a cat's mouth than a man in a lawyer's hands. - Spanish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty
    If I go to Europe, France maybe, and enjoy some really good soft ripened cheese or some funky old salami, the stuff that is strictly forbidden here, will I get busted when I get back, just like if I went to Thailand and had sex with a little girl?
    Remember, my friend: All that Glitters is not golden ...

"Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

And perhaps too "rumpus" for immediate viewing: Cheesy Bottom
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX
    And perhaps too "rumpus" for immediate viewing: Cheesy Bottom
    She must be Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX

Don't get me started on her pubes. :sick

As long as you don't come back high, or attempt to take back any souvenirs, no.

US law, surprisingly enough, doesn't apply in other countries, except when it comes to taxation.

In fact I know people from other countries who have been to places like Cuba, Iran and Libya and who are now citizens here.

Why in the hell would you eat old salami? Just put it under your bed for a month or two and then you will have forbidden meat? :sick

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ

Why in the hell would you eat old salami? Just put it under your bed for a month or two and then you will have forbidden meat? :sick

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N2RJ
    As long as you don't come back high, or attempt to take back any souvenirs, no.

US law, surprisingly enough, doesn't apply in other countries, except when it comes to taxation.

In fact I know people from other countries who have been to places like Cuba, Iran and Libya and who are now citizens here.
    I hear they have sex police in foreign countries and you can get busted when you get back home if you had sex with a minor in a foreign land.