Thread: Legislation Introduced in US Senate to Inventory Radio Spect

Banned

Legislation Introduced in US Senate to Inventory Radio Spect

Legislation Introduced in US Senate to Inventory Radio Spectrum -- Two US Senators -- Democrat John Kerry of Massachusetts and Republican Olympia Snowe of Maine -- have introduced a bill in the Senate that would mandate an inventory of radio spectrum bands managed by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) and the Federal Communications Commission. The inventory would include those frequencies between 300 MHz-3.5 GHz managed by the two agencies.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2009/03/25/10725/?nc=1

Banned

Re: Legislation Introduced in US Senate to Inventory Radio Spect

Oh no!
    They are going to map out all of your transmitters and stations and make a list that can be used to take your radios (and probably the guns too!) from you right before they clamp down and declare the US a closed communist country and make you all call each other comrade!

Quick, to the hills to hide caches of your equipment before it is too late!

Quote Originally Posted by M0GLO
    Oh no!
    They are going to map out all of your transmitters and stations and make a list that can be used to take your radios (and probably the guns too!) from you right before they clamp down and declare the US a closed communist country and make you all call each other comrade!

Quick, to the hills to hide caches of your equipment before it is too late!
    Everyone knows if you are a holder of a US callsign, then you have radios and guns.

It's Cheap Trick Day Here in Illinois. What's Your Favorite Cheap Trick Song? well, the Illinois State Senate said it's Cheap Trick Day. Name that song! Dig deeper than Surrender and I Want You to Want Me, though!!

Quote Originally Posted by pathrika
    It's Cheap Trick Day Here in Illinois. What's Your Favorite Cheap Trick Song? well, the Illinois State Senate said it's Cheap Trick Day. Name that song! Dig deeper than Surrender and I Want You to Want Me, though!!
    Name and callsign thank you. :P

Possibly a checkered past?

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC
    No calls; no balls! - W2OY (sk)
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

She's pretty in pink, eh?
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

What's the name and call of that guy who thinks that the Boy Scouts of America is an organization designed to facilitate child molesters?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg
    She's pretty in pink, eh?
    Oh Molly!