Interesting...

First: MTC announces today that they are becoming the US Distributor for SPE Expert Amps:
----------
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Main Trading Company (MTC Radio) Becomes Exclusive North American Distributor for SPE Expert Amplifiers

Paris, Texas, April 1, 2024 — Main Trading Company (MTC Radio), a leading provider of amateur radio equipment, is proud to announce its new partnership with SPE Expert, the renowned Italian manufacturer of high-quality amplifiers. As of today, MTC Radio is the exclusive distributor of SPE Expert amplifiers in North America.

About Main Trading Company (MTC Radio)
For nearly 15 years, MTC Radio, owned by Richard and Christine Lenoir, has been a trusted name in the amateur radio community. Their commitment to excellence, customer service, and passion for ham radio has made them a go-to destination for operators across the continent.

A New Era: Expert Amps USA, LLC
In a strategic move, MTC Radio has formed a new company: Expert Amps USA, LLC. Effective immediately, Expert Amps USA will take on the role of North American Distributor for SPE Expert amplifiers. This collaboration ensures that ham operators throughout North America will have access to cutting-edge amplification technology.

Factory Authorized Service
But that’s not all! MTC Radio and Expert Amps USA are thrilled to announce that they will be offering factory authorized service for SPE Expert amplifiers. Whether you need routine maintenance, repairs, warranty service or technical support, our skilled technicians are here to keep your amplifiers performing at their best. The Factory Authorized service center in Florida is continuing its operation and by Summer of 2024 there will be another repair center in Texas.

Richard Lenoir’s Quirky Wisdom
Richard Lenoir, co-owner of MTC Radio, had this to say: “Our journey has been like a Summer Field Day in Texas—sometimes challenging, but always rewarding. Now, with Expert Amps USA, we’re ready to amplify the ham radio experience across North America. Let’s make waves, Baby!” Richard went on to say,” MTC and Expert Amps, this is like a match made in heaven” Richard’s unique blend of technical expertise and humor keeps the team motivated, and the customers entertained.

Visit Our Websites
Stay tuned! SPE Expert products will soon be available on our websites:
• Main Trading Company (MTC Radio) www.mtcradio.com
• Expert Amps USA www.expertamps.com or inquiries, please contact:

Richard Lenoir President, Expert Amps USA, LLC Email: richard@maintradingcompany.com Phone: 903-737-0773

Christine Lenoir CEO, Main Trading Company (MTC Radio) Email: christy@maintradingcompany.com Phone: 903-737-0773
----------
But, then there's THIS post from what's left of the website for the previous US distributor, original author unknown... sour grapes, perhaps, or is there more to the story?
-----------
Expert Linears America ceased business as an entity representing SPE Expert amplifiers in North America as of March 21, 2024.

Quit. Took the website offline. Pulled the plug.

I’ve been selling Amateur Radio equipment as a full-time job since 1994 and have seen a lot happen over that time. Companies come and go, new products appear and vanish, personalities wax and wane. Without hesitation this is the worst situation I’ve ever been involved with in my 30 year tenure in this business.

I was warned when we took this over in 2022 I was taking on a whole range of problems and that certainly turned out to be the case. I’m not sure I can say ‘lesson learned’ as I have taken on operations with somewhat checkered reputations or difficult circumstances over the years and turned them around and made them viable entities going forward. I’ve never been afraid of a challenge.

I vastly underestimated how bad things were in this case. The reward for 2 years of navigating this was a gigantic load of grief and not much payoff.

Enough is enough.

Whomever takes this project on next I wish you luck, fortitude, and patience.

You will need it.