Yes, the occasional cigar. Whether enjoyed twice a month, once a month, twice a year or once a year does anyone here ever enjoy an occasional cigar?
I haven't smoked cigarettes in 9 and a half years but an occasional cigar seems to be enjoyable from time to time without making me feel like I want to light up a cigarette.
When the weather is nice I'll sit out front in the evening as the Sun says goodnight, with a radio of some vintage and scan around the AMBCB for some broadcast DX.
Usually I will land on WSM 650 out of Nashville and listen to some really old bluegrass when I decide I'm done turning the dial.

If you've never smoked it may be hard to understand the allure of smoldering leaves but I like many grew up around tobacco and the great variety of tobaccos and their fragrance. Granted, also to many, tobacco stinks. Yes, I agree, yet there are some that just have a certain fragrance that takes you back to another time that feels both distant, and familiar. Taking me to memories, or more like, actual feelings and fragmented memories, piecing themselves together from another time. Using my imagination, I can go back further while receiving impressions through the vintaged radio, playing old mountain music and being able to almost experience a past before my actual existence in this timeline.

This is not intended to be a pro VS con tobacco thread. If you wish to do so then please start a thread in Politico.
We all have our vices. ALL. At our age (most of us) we can enjoy an occasional vice in moderation.