Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Play With Google Dream? (AI)

Six months later, AI art and rendering has made quantum leaps in improvement. This one is 100% generated through the software via my input. There has only been slight tweaks I've done in Photoshop.

Not bad, other than the fact that she’s got one too many fingers on her left hand. That’s always the first thing I look for in AI images.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Just think of it as the Mona Lisa actually being a self portrait of DaVinci in drag.

I noticed it too but it is so subtle I decided not worry about after some of things I've seen using DDR over the last 9 year.

Yeah, you've probably heard it too. The Mona Lisa is DaVinci in drag. Here's a little pic to blow your mind. The pic below happened while I was working on the cigar series. Just a hand and badly twisted finger.
    A local cigar lounge wants to pick up my work and offer it for sale. It's a niche market so I don't expect them to move very quickly.