So, as many of you may remember, Little Miss Field Day is a professional wrestler, evenings and weekends. (Not at the WWE level yet, but she's trying).

She knows some people who are currently setting up a wrestling school (and, I suspect, a wrestling promotion as well) in New Kensington, PA, about 15-20 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh. And she's most likely going to be involved in it.

They asked her if she could do a mural for the outside of their new school. (Did I mention that she's a Scenic Artist in her day job?)

She finished yesterday. Thought some of you might like a look at the finished job:

Mural01b.jpg

Not the best photo. She took this with her phone, who forwarded it to the Boss, who forwarded it to me. (And I did a little editing to make it a size that will fit here) We hope to get out there soon and get a look at it ourselves.

Incidentally, she got a lot of compliments as she was working on it, and at least a couple of New Ken residents asked if she'd be interested in doing other murals on their businesses.

It'll be convenient for her, too. Her company is only located a few minutes away from New Ken. (They do a lot of work in the theater business; some of her work has already shown up in Broadway plays.) So she doesn't have far to go for these side-jobs.

Every little bit!