Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skynet Thread: Botnet Tentacles

I need to work one up of myself using this schematic:

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

You have the flux capacitor wired directly to the center of the sun. Is this wise? Won't this overload the 500v Pi vibrator when someone touches their tongue to the contacts near the arena? And what of the possible pole reversal? Your radical idea would reverse the particle flow through the gate. It would endanger us. It'd endanger our client, the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive.

Oh, mind wandered a bit there...

Carl, make a self portrait that you like and we can try a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    You have the flux capacitor wired directly to the center of the sun. Is this wise? Won't this overload the 500v Pi vibrator when someone touches their tongue to the contacts near the arena? And what of the possible pole reversal? Your radical idea would reverse the particle flow through the gate. It would endanger us. It'd endanger our client, the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive.

Oh, mind wandered a bit there...
    The Relativity Condenser (lower left) will prevent any issues with the flux capacitor and forcing the electrons to move in single file (middle left) should take care of the polarity issue.

That said, even if it does end human civilization as we know it, I’m not so sure that it would be a bad thing…

Because taking it a step too far is part of the process before backing off the processor.

Ctrl_E.jpg

Threads like this make me wish I could drink again.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati