Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prepare For The Coming Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    And, it's being hailed as one of the biggest post-season upsets in the history of MLB.
    It was a yuge upset. The Dodgers won 111 games and defeated the Padres 14 times out of the 19 times they played them during the regular season. Nobody (including Padres fans) would have been surprised if they’d swept them in three but here we are.

Next step: the Phillies at Petco tomorrow evening.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    We draw one step closer to the Apocalypse. The Padres defeated the Dodgers three games out of four in the NLDS.
    The Boss And I are not rooting for the Friars.

But we are rooting for the ex-Pirates on the roster!

i never got to wear my Josh Bell jersey to a game, thanks to COVID. Good people.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Well, we’ve been saved from the Apocalypse for now. I have mixed feelings about this.

I don’t know what’s worse. The damn Filthies, or the cursed Asstrohs.

And you’d’ve thought the meshuganah Yankees would have realized that when it comes to the playoffs, Gerrit Cole becomes a soul sucking dybbuk, who crushes his team’s hopes and dreams in the process.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    I don’t know what’s worse. The damn Filthies, or the cursed Asstrohs.
    I would normally root for any team that plays the against the Astros but it would feel wrong to back the team that knocked the Padres out of the postseason so I’ll probably not pay much attention to the World Series this year
    Last edited by NQ6U; 10-25-2022 at 12:38 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Welpers. The Astros won and the powerball drawing is currently up to $1,900,000,000.

.... and I feel fine

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Welpers. The Astros won and the powerball drawing is currently up to $1,900,000,000.
    Yeah, I guess I’m ok with that. Dusty Baker is a good manager and deserves at least one championship in his career.

I bought a lottery ticket yesterday, something I only do when the jackpot is over $1 billion. Alas, I still had to get up and get ready for work this morning.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 11-06-2022 at 10:58 AM.