Thread: Passed Over For a Promotion AGAIN

Passed Over For a Promotion AGAIN

Bastards at the Vatican have it in for me.

—Da Pope

https://news.yahoo.com/san-diego-bis...153736054.html
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

unforgivable.....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    unforgivable.....
    I know. I mean, a lifetime of service to the Church but I screw just one lousy goat…

Wait. You screwed Tom Brady?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Several months ago, 'DSG sent an article to me about NASA finding a gas giant planet orbiting so close to its primary that it resembles a prolate spheroid, owing to tidal forces. In other words, a celestial football.

I told her to watch for a partnership between Brady and SpaceX...they'd send him to deflate it back to "normal".
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Cordileone is a fucking embarrassment. How he's still the archbishop of San Francisco is beyond me.

I'm no longer a catholic (having given it up for lent a few decades ago), but this appointment gives me *some* hope for the church.

Schism. It scares the church. So Carlo, I appeal to your higher powers and just promote thyself!
    Also, Maurice is my dad's name. Now the $250 mentioned is silly.
    Ordination in the Church of the Latter Day Dude is free.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by n6hcm View Post
    Cordileone is a fucking embarrassment. How he's still the archbishop of San Francisco is beyond me.
    Yeah, Cordileone is a poor fit for San Francisco.

I'm no longer a catholic (having given it up for lent a few decades ago), but this appointment gives me *some* hope for the church.
    IRL, I remember the exact moment I left the church. It had to do with the dichotomy between Darwinian evolution that I was learning about from books and the crap I was being fed in the catechism classes I was forced to attend on Saturdays. Needless to say, Darwin won. This happened in 1962.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 06-08-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.