Thread: Nebraska Gov: No exception for Rape or Incest

Nebraska Gov: No exception for Rape or Incest

Republican Gov. Pete Ricketts of Nebraska said Sunday that he will call a special session of his state’s legislature to pass a total ban on abortion if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade this term.
    “Nebraska is a pro-life state. I believe life begins at conception, and those are babies too,” Ricketts told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” when asked if he thought the state should require a young girl who was raped to carry the pregnancy to term. “If Roe v. Wade, which is a horrible constitutional decision, gets overturned by the Supreme Court, which we’re hopeful of, here in Nebraska, we’re going to take further steps to protect those preborn babies.” “Including in the case of rape or incest?” Bash asked. To which the governor replied: “They’re still babies, too. Yes.”
    Nebraska GOP governor says he will call a special session to pass total abortion ban if Roe is overturned

Are the Q/GOPeePee goons lining up to adapt these rape babies? What of the Incest babies? Nebraska is now the preferred travel destination for all rapists wishing to procreate. Maybe the airlines will offer them discounts, or at a minimum, double miles, eh?

How Christian of these shitters. My hatred of organized religion and their GOPee-Pee enablers grows each day. Small government conservatives my ass.

Name:  Screenshot at 2022-05-16 07-32-33.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  41.1 KB
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

He has no actual moral compass. He's just in it for the votes. People will vote for him, praise him as a visionary, a good Christian because we all know how much Jesus hated women.
    I've enjoyed island life for 15 years. That's 11 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

YIAH

Ricketts needs to bone up (no pun intended) on his basic biology. Zygotes are not babies.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    Ricketts needs to bone up (no pun intended) on his basic biology. Zygotes are not babies.
    Life begins at insertion because they often believe that the sperm is the baby. So basically, you came out of your father's penis ... and was born 9 months later.
    I've enjoyed island life for 15 years. That's 11 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

YIAH

With all the legislative stupidity ramping up, you suppose now would be the time to go on that lunar vacation?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I spent 4 miserable years living just south of Omaha. Was never really impressed with the city or the state. Once I left, never went back and don't plan to.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

I wonder...

If Governor Rigor knocks up his mistress, or one of his one night stands... will he insist on a quiet abortion, along with a fat payout to keep the mistress/ONS quiet?

(Of course, this is rhetorical... we all know the answer)
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by K4PIH View Post
    I spent 4 miserable years living just south of Omaha. Was never really impressed with the city or the state. Once I left, never went back and don't plan to.
    What I mostly remember about Nebraska is the first ice storm this California native ever encountered. That, and ditchweed.
    My Dearest Karma
    I have a very long list
    Of people you’ve missed.

Ditchweed. I had forgotten about that. Lol, I was sort of shocked when I saw it for the first time. Kinda like near beer.

Other than family and friends there, not much else for me.
    Last edited by WZ7U; 05-17-2022 at 12:46 AM.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    What I mostly remember about Nebraska is the first ice storm this California native ever encountered. That, and ditchweed.
    That and tornado out the ass! I grew up in the Florida Panhandle and never saw so many tornado's. Was some decent trout fishing out west of Papillion though.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"