Thread: Placed Here For Your Enjoyment; Thread #17,444

Placed Here For Your Enjoyment; Thread #17,444

Pennsylvania Primaries and the shit heats up to a boil making a shitty mess all over the stove.
    It's pretty bad when a TV doctor, known as Dr. Oz, becomes the voice of reason on the GOPee side.
    Dropping link so you can read and enjoy the hypocrisy and outright lies (in denial of tweets) that this campaign has wrought forth.

I gotta say, it's amazing what people are willing to put inside their mouths.

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-...4396cc6eb1b7a3
    I've enjoyed island life for 15 years. That's 11 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

YIAH

Oh, he has lots to learn of his new bed fellows. His feigned ignorance of conservative stands is disingenuous at best.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

You’re telling me? I’ve had to put up with Dr. Odds and his campaign lies for months now. The carpetbagger doesn’t give a tinkers damn about Pa. He wants to be a Senator for the state of Orange, whatever it takes.

The close second is just as bad, pandering to the lowest common denominator. For example, fentanyl is made in Red China, and smuggled in by Mexican drug dealers, because Joe Biden is weak... so he will personally complete building the border wall. To keep out the immigrants, because. (And what does that have to do with representing Pa in the Senate?)

Oh, and he personally brought hundreds of jobs to Pa... yeah, sure, during his 30 years as a millionaire venture capitalist living in CT, investing in businesses in China.

Need I go on?

Thank goodness I registered as an Independent last year. I could just imagine the wasted paper I’d be getting in the mail, let alone the robocalls demanding my vote.
    Last edited by W3WN; 05-15-2022 at 12:12 PM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

right now oz is in 2nd place ... separated from the leader by 0.3%. it's going to be long night/week ...
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

As of the noon news, with over 95% polls reporting, Dr. Odds had a ~2600 vote lead. Mail in and absentee ballots yet to be counted.

The difference is less than 0.5% of the votes cast, if this holds, which by state law will automatically trigger a recount.

Early polling also indicates that the Democrat candidate will win convincingly over either carpetbagger. This despite a mild stroke that hit him last weekend, and surgery to implant a pacemaker for his heart Monday. Which means that, unlike the two Orange-butt sniffing carpetbaggers... at least he has one.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati