Thread: Cowards of the Congress

Cowards of the Congress

The Jan. 6 Committee has issued subpoenas for 5 congressional cowards:

Name:  Screenshot at 2022-05-12 23-18-05.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  31.3 KB

Kevin McCarthy: Sniveling coward, will do anything to be house speaker.

Jim "Gym Shorts" Jordan: Stupid piece of shit can't remember Jan 6 phone calls to dRUMPf

Andy Biggs: A leader in the conspiracy to derail the peaceful transfer of power to President Biden. True blue traitor through and through.

Mo Brooks: Racist piece of shit who 'takes names and kicks asses'. Except he doesn't, he's a big pussy.

Scott Perry: The leader in the attempted coup of a duly elected Federal government. A voting machine conspiracy shitter who, in November, tried to get the NSA involved in the 'big lie' by investigating Dominion. A traitor in the first degree.

Liars, traitors, and cowards. Each deathly afraid to perform their congressional duties and testify in front of the Jan 6 committee. Can't have the voting populace knowing the truth now, can we?

More white trash breathing otherwise good oxygen.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

They’re all traitorous scum who are still continuing their attempt to undermine the world’s oldest democracy. And, with maybe a couple of exceptions, the rest of the Republican party is complicit in their treason.
    My Dearest Karma
    I have a very long list
    Of people you’ve missed.

Putin holds the One Ring to control them all.
    I've enjoyed island life for 15 years. That's 11 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

YIAH

Speaking of scum, they're in the senate too.

POS Rand Paul, Putin's hand maiden, is stalling the Ukrainian aid package.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...0df6cd17234046
    I've enjoyed island life for 15 years. That's 11 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

YIAH

Clearly we know who the enemies within are, how long until a solution is made available?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

McConnell takes a 5 delegate envoy to Ukraine for a surprise visit. Conservatives in the media swoon over this election year photo-op as them actually doing something while Biden dithers. Meanwhile, the hold up in aid is still due to one person, a Kentucky senator, a handmaiden to Putin ... Senator Paul.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

YIAH

Yeah, the Kentucky Fried Idiot, a quack "doctor".
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

I don't see any of this ending well.

I wish it would just play out already, I'm sick of their shit

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I don't see any of this ending well.

I wish it would just play out already, I'm sick of their shit
    The three leading “Republican” candidates for the Senate are all Fascists, Forever Trumpers, and QAnon believers. The top two are both carpetbaggers. All three are more interested in returning the Orange Fascist to power than representing Pennsylvania.

The top “Republican” candidate for Governor is a hypocrite (even for a politician), another Fascist, who wants to restrict voting rights to his own kind (both by beliefs and by skin color)... and is against abortion rights of any sort; not for religious reasons or beliefs, but as an exercise in power. He’d strip rights from women and minorities the first moment he could, if he ever got the chance. No wonder the Orange Fascist loves his sorry ass.

No, it won’t end well. And some of us are directly affected.

Maybe I’ll take that transfer to Belize or Costa Rica, if it’s offered again.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati