Thread: George Washington

George Washington

While going through my computer and weeding out old files that I don't need any longer, I came across the following. I have no recollection of saving it nor any idea of where it came from:

George Washington was the father of the United States. Born in Texas, he was a personal friend of Jesus. Washington threw a hundred dollar bill across the Mississippi, wrestled a polar bear when he was only three wearing nothing but a coonskin cap and freed the slaves at the Alamo. Then he fought off the Nazis after they bombed Pearl Harbor
    Last edited by NQ6U; 04-13-2022 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Spelled "Washington" wrong
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

From 4chan maybe? Sounds like trumpist dreck to me. Clearly you saved it for the lulz

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

^^ now, there's the lulz^^

Like that post was...

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Name:  SP-2.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  113.4 KB
    now *this* is funny!
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

Tiki Bearer
    In one of the MAD books I have they wonder what would George Washington do if he was around today. I cannot tell a lie would not get him far in Politics. So they had examples of copy from the George Washington Ad Agency. All the campaigns were a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    From 4chan maybe? Sounds like trumpist dreck to me. Clearly you saved it for the lulz
    Michelle Bachmann

She's the one who said it originally?
    I had to look her up because, old age mental faculties. I was lucky I had forgotten her.

I'd have believed it came from the new group of harpies the GQP has going now. I suppose Palin qualifies.

Like that post was...

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    She's the one who said it originally?
    I had to look her up because, old age mental faculties. I was lucky I had forgotten her.

I'd have believed it came from the new group of harpies the GQP has going now. I suppose Palin qualifies.
    It was memed to her all those years ago. It may have even been me because it does ring a bell.