Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    I think the golden leaves in the older logos gave that effect. OR ... like I said about 911 and the way the flag hangs,
    "someone's been messing with the timeline again."

https://mandelaeffect.fandom.com/wik...go_history.png
    There are several parallel universes arguments, and these conflated memories I think many of us have (I do) are reality in another one. Another is, we are in a computer rendered virtual reality, and these are the glitches. I think the answer is simply we humans tend to conflate memories, and fill in gaps, with mixture of real memories. This is why eyewitness testimony is crappy evidence compared to measuring devices, like cameras that can capture event data.
    I've been reading the supplement papers from some international conferences on Free Will.
    It seems when a person is wired up to FMRI, and other electronics that can monitor real time brain activity, indicates that most people when offered choices to decide on, will push a button when they make up their mind. There is strong, convincing evidence that indicates a person's brain makes a decision in micro seconds, as opposed to when the subject "felt" that they made a decision. This has strong legal implications because the evidence suggests we are NOT in control of our bodes like we feel.

Last edited by suddenseer; 04-07-2022 at 11:17 AM.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I have another conflated set of memories; The Fruit Of The Loom logo does NOT contain a cornucopia horn shaped basket, it never did.

It's a trade mark, never had a basket except in my mind.
    As a bad Catholic boy, I used “Fruit of the Loom” to make fun of a certain prayer. If you’re an RC, you'll know which one I mean. If not, you won't think it's funny anyhow.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by K6BSO View Post
    As a bad Catholic boy, I used “Fruit of the Loom” to make fun of a certain prayer. If you’re an RC, you'll know which one I mean. If not, you won't think it's funny anyhow.
    I'm not RC, and I know the difference between a loom, and a womb, you reprobate you.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

I don't know how you all went from Richard Simmons to Fruit of the loom but I remember Richard for his deal a meal and sweating to the oldies.

First licensed October 31, 1994 as No Code Technician
    Upgraded to General in April, 2006 WITH CODE
    Upgraded to EXTRA written on May 12, 2007

ARRL Life Member

73 DE KB2SFH
    (5 WPM EXTRA AND PROUD OF IT!!!)
    BE PROUD OF YOUR CALL SIGN, YOU EARNED IT!!!

Stop. Don’t try to tell me that Richard Simmons wasn’t part of the Fruit of the Loom logo peeking out the left side of the cornucopia. Timeline tampering indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by K7RAN View Post
    Stop. Don’t try to tell me that Richard Simmons wasn’t part of the Fruit of the Loom logo peeking out the left side of the cornucopia. Timeline tampering indeed!
    Wouldn’t dream of it. He’s all yours.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

I think people included the headband in the costume to keep the Red afro from falling off as they got increasingly intoxicated.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.