Thread: Murals

Murals

So, as many of you may remember, Little Miss Field Day is a professional wrestler, evenings and weekends. (Not at the WWE level yet, but she's trying).

She knows some people who are currently setting up a wrestling school (and, I suspect, a wrestling promotion as well) in New Kensington, PA, about 15-20 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh. And she's most likely going to be involved in it.

They asked her if she could do a mural for the outside of their new school. (Did I mention that she's a Scenic Artist in her day job?)

She finished yesterday. Thought some of you might like a look at the finished job:

Mural01b.jpg

Not the best photo. She took this with her phone, who forwarded it to the Boss, who forwarded it to me. (And I did a little editing to make it a size that will fit here) We hope to get out there soon and get a look at it ourselves.

Incidentally, she got a lot of compliments as she was working on it, and at least a couple of New Ken residents asked if she'd be interested in doing other murals on their businesses.

It'll be convenient for her, too. Her company is only located a few minutes away from New Ken. (They do a lot of work in the theater business; some of her work has already shown up in Broadway plays.) So she doesn't have far to go for these side-jobs.

Every little bit!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Very nice. Much success to her in her endeavors.

That's awesome Ron! Great work kiddo, knock 'em out (literally).

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    That's awesome Ron! Great work kiddo, knock 'em out (literally).

From one art major to another: well done!
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.