Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Day of the Pope

No worries, Carl. She has the waistline of a modern 28 year old youngster.
    GOOD ON YOU OM!
    You must be extremely virile. All that fresh sea air and healthy eating. Of course, I won't leave out that Sicilian DNA. I've heard you on the radio. You sound like a young man in his 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    No worries, Carl. She has the waistline of a modern 28 year old youngster.
    GOOD ON YOU OM!
    You must be extremely virile. All that fresh sea air and healthy eating. Of course, I won't leave out that Sicilian DNA. I've heard you on the radio. You sound like a young man in his 30's.
    I’m 68 and Ella is 13 years younger so, TBH, I occasionally do require, uh, pharmaceutical help. But not as often as I thought I might because I think she’s cute as hell and, well, she’s good at pretty much everything. Especially catching fish. This was taken about two hours ago:

Three halibut in one day, the largest being about 36" and 15 pounds.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

So have you ever heard Merv Griffin sing, "I've got a lovely bunch of halibuts?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf670orHKcA

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    So have you ever heard Merv Griffin sing, "I've got a lovely bunch of halibuts?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf670orHKcA
    That is an abomination.

And, to my shame, the fucker hailed from the same Bay Area town I grew up in.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Any relation to Peter Griffin? Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhu. With a fisher wench like that aboard K6BSO/MM will never go hungry, tasty desert too. Happy birfday mate, better late than never. If you see the Queen Ann's Revenge under full sail making for the trades with all her flags flying it's me, that cannon shot is a salute.

The Pirate Bay Logo Gold.jpg
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.