Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
A lot of Youtubers went to a Harley factory event out West to test ride and review the new Sportster. They all agreed that it's a great bike. Handles well, has more power and uses modern parts and more modern manufacturing resulting in a more dependable, better riding, better feeling bike as well as modernized retro classic looks. Not bad pricing either considering I'd expect a new Harley, with all new factory assemble to run into the upper teens in thousands of dollars but the most basic base model starts out at around $9500. The Sportster S will be available in fall 2021 with a starting price of $15,000 and includes the 1250T engine.

Better than I could do, read more here: https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/202...14-fast-facts/
Harley has a very bad habit of killing off product lines that actually get out of their own way and can stop and handle competently.

The first (but certainly not the last) example was the FXRS line - specifically, the FXRS-SP.

Then this:

harleydavidson-vrsca-vrod-2005-4.jpg

I've ridden the VRSCA in twisties, at speed...and they're leagues above ANYTHING the Motor Company produced in that niche. The new Sportster apparently borrows a lot from the V-Rod ancestry but seriously needs to lose the forward controls. If they're marketing this model to the younger hooligan crowd, they went wide of the mark by a country mile.