That's interesting, I was active on several NYC repeaters, and that one was part of a linked cross-band system. I don't recall bands other than 10, 2, and 70cM, the 10M transmitter was upstate somewhere because on 10 the inputs and outputs are only 600KHz apart. When it came to Europeans using US repeaters the one in Texas was IT. I heard it 5 & 9 in NJ and the funny thing (both odd and humorous) was I never heard a US station on it

Then there are repeater lids, here's a short story about one. He set up a linked cross-band system on 6, 2, 1.25M and 70cM in an unconventional and worst possible way. Have you guessed the worst possible way? OK, input and output on the FM simplex calling frequencies! Yep, make a call on one and it went out on all the others! Since they all I.D.ed with his callsign it was easy to contact him, and I warned him politely (although I was infuriated) there would be dire consequences. I got the horse laugh, he claimed it was perfectly legal, nothing in FCC Part 97 against it. I reminded him I said nothing about the FCC and left it at that. About a week later I checked back with one rig on one band and another rig on another band, the QRM generator had bitten the dust, and I never heard him again. Back in the day there were CB midnight antenna parties, not putting them up if you get my drift.