Thread: Sweet Home Alabama

Master Navigator

Sweet Home Alabama

The song turns my stomach.

"Does you conscience bother you"

Ain't shit sweet about Alabama unless you are part of the Gentry or, mistakenly think that you are.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

Lyndon B. Johnson
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Lead not with the example of power but, lead with the power of example." Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. - 1/20/2021

Great minds exchange ideas, average minds discuss events; small minds talk about people.

What else would you expect from a band that named itself after their least favorite gym reacher?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

The Kentucky Friend Chicken singers?

Yeah, I used to like them, until the racism was realized. Now I realize that little cognitive dissonance is not a part of my current thinking. I have a friend from Jr high that still thinks like that and of course he's a trumper. Ask him, he'll tell you his conscience doesn't bother him.

Sucks losing friends and family to shitty thinking.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Never was a big fan of them. More into Brit rock bands. Def Leppard, Stones, Who. I do like an occasional hair band like Motley, Warrant, or Dokken, and Kiss.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

One of the things about the last presidency regime was that it caused a lot of push back from what should not be marginalized groups, but are in the US.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX