Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle cry of teh stoopid

Battle cry of teh stoopid

Larry Elder, who has hopes of replacing gov Newsom in California, in true GOoP fashion, has already started squealing like the little piglet he is about 'voter fraud', and in person voting won't even begin for several more hours as I write this.

News media faces conundrum as Republicans baselessly cry 'fraud' again, this time in California

First of all, I see no "conundrum" for the media. Just report the truth about the stinking, lying, republican assholes. See! No conundrum.

And, it's truly sad that there are lots of incredibly stupid repubs in Cali that actually believe a dRUMPf clone like Elder could win any type of election for governor in deep blue California. Dumb asses.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Texas governor says he's committed to eliminating rapists.

Ol' Idiot abbot cooked up a good one here! The incredibly stoopid repubs in texass should eat that shit up.

Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets, Idiot abbot stated last week.
    How, these advocates ask, will Texas do that when it has more than 5,000 rape kits still untested, languishing on shelves around the state? And when there have been as many as 18,000 incidents of rape in the state in a year?
    How's that electric grid thing working out for you melon heads? I do hope all of you Q-GOoPs paid your $4,000 electric bills in full. Free enterprise and all that.

More Q-GOop_Anon stupidity to follow. The daily supply of stoopid from the Q-GOoP repubs is endless.

How did you ordinary Republicans and Conservatives allow this to happen to your party? Dotard Jerkoff dRUMPf owns ALL of your asses. That's some seriously sad shit right there. Owned by stoopid people. Remarkable.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Supporting The Traitors

The GOoP_Anon party, formerly the Republican Party, (who once, long ago, were staunch supporters of our Constitution) is staging a right wing rally and protest in support of the treasonous insurrectionists of the January 6 coup attempt.

A rally for traitors. More stoopid from the GOoP, who never disappoint.

Capitol Police Are Upping Security Ahead Of A Rally In Support Of The Jan. 6 Rioters

So easily mislead by lies and wild-assed conspiracy theories the GOoP is. Just how stupid are you people?

How did you ordinary Republicans and Conservatives allow this to happen to your party? Dotard Jerkoff dRUMPf owns ALL of your asses. That's some seriously sad shit right there. Owned by stoopid people. Remarkable.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

They said if I got the vaccine that I would be stupid.
    I guess I was already stupid because I don't feel any stupider.
    I wonder what the GOP pee has been drinking?

Oh, never mind. Trump Piss.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

So it's OK to confront Elder wearing a gorilla mask (obviously racist)? Am I the only one that sees this?
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

Quote Originally Posted by K4PIH View Post
    So it's OK to confront Elder wearing a gorilla mask (obviously racist)?
    After carefully examining all of the comments in this thread, no mention of this incident was found, therefore, your accusation that somehow this particular incident was approved by either Charles or myself, or perhaps both of us, is simply ignorant. This renders your statement null and void, and likely an attempt at distracting from the topic of this thread. Since you made the sole mention of the incident, you must provide your own answer to your question.

Am I the only one that sees this?
    In this thread, yes. However, if the bitch on the bicycle tossing eggs (actually only one, which missed his head) while wearing a gorilla mask intended to display racist intent, I find that despicable. Where was his security detail? Off to the side pounding their puds? Somebody should have knocked the bitch into the next time zone.

I do want to mention that I hadn't heard or read about this until you mentioned it. Details were not easy located, and the lame-assed media did a poor job of covering the matter. You get the consolation prize for your research.

Please drink responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    After carefully examining all of the comments in this thread, no mention of this incident was found, therefore, your accusation that somehow this particular incident was approved by either Charles or myself, or perhaps both of us, is simply ignorant. This renders your statement null and void, and likely an attempt at distracting from the topic of this thread. Since you made the sole mention of the incident, you must provide your own answer to your question.

In this thread, yes. However, if the bitch on the bicycle tossing eggs (actually only one, which missed his head) while wearing a gorilla mask intended to display racist intent, I find that despicable. Where was his security detail? Off to the side pounding their puds? Somebody should have knocked the bitch into the next time zone.

I do want to mention that I hadn't heard or read about this until you mentioned it. Details were not easy located, and the lame-assed media did a poor job of covering the matter. You get the consolation prize for your research.

Please drink responsibly.
    The same way security was off pulling it puds at the capitol building on Jan 6.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

pud pulling guards
    gorilla masks
    egg throwing

Well it's news to me!
    Yeah. Don't give a fuck. We have a party of fascists trying to subvert the Constitution and the Country so their buddies can become trillionaires (had to add that to my spellcheck dictionary) and I'm supposed to be concerned about a radical radio show host's fragile sensibilities?
    Nope. Fuck that.

[edit] Newsom declared as still governor of California as I wrote that.
    Last edited by KG4CGC; 09-14-2021 at 11:33 PM.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

Gavin Newsom holds onto his job as California governor

Elder acknowledged Newsom had prevailed Tuesday night, speaking on stage in Costa Mesa in front of supporters. When he mentioned Newsom's name and the crowd booed, Elder said, "Let's be gracious in defeat."
    Nobody saw that coming. Grace and dignity aren't allowed in today's GOoP/Q cult. He'll be poo-poo'ed real bad for that, and they'll pull his man card. He is supposed to snivel like a little bitch about election fraud.

So, millions of taxpayer dollars pissed away. The morons who initiated this senseless recall should be made to pay the taxpayers back, and be forced to wear Gavin Newsom campaign buttons during all of 2022.

In other news, Dems will again fail to move the bipartisan infrastructure bill forward, instead focusing on reconciliation and the battle that puts hardheaded Manchin in the national spotlight. Always the experts at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory, the Dems are doing what they can to facilitate the return of Dotard Jerkoff dRUMPf. Wins in the mid-terms giving control of Congress would propel the GOoP/Q cult back into power.

Fear of death from Covid propelled Newsom and the Dems to victory this time. I wonder if fear of the death of democracy will have the same effect?

Stay tuned... the script is currently being written by the oligarchs. You weren't under the illusion that the people actually have a say, were you?

VK is looking better every day.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Elder said, "Let's be gracious in defeat."

Ha! An obvious Democratic plant!
    No true YeeHawdist Trumpeteer would be caught dead having such a series of syllables passing their lips to freedom from the tyranny that is their soul.
    Elder will be excommunicated from their Cult before the coming dawn has its second cup of coffee.

...And can we give Tonya Harding Mr. Manchin's address already? She's got friends with skills and he needs to sit down for a long minute.
    Last edited by ki4itv; 09-15-2021 at 02:27 PM.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.