Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in as safe after hurricane Ida

Checking in here only one last time because I'm not one to get into a cat fight. One public outing deserves another Susan and then I'm gone, take a chill pill, jumping up and down like James Brown swearing like a drunken sailor is bad for your public image, reputation and your health, you can blow a gasket (aneurysm) that way. Next, learn how to read, you got everything I wrote bass ackward especially when further explanation was in the e-mail I sent you. You're living up to the phonetics the one you call biscuit head gave you, Screaming From Hell, you'll never get to Heaven THAT way.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

All you do is push my buttons and throw the past up in my face when it comes to the biscuithead. He used to do the same to me as you have been doing. Did you pick up where he left off when I kicked him out of my life? You are 1/2 a step away from joining him in the kicked out pile. I have enough bad toxic situations in my family and my job to deal with, I don't need it from those who are supposed to be my friends. As far as cursing you out, you asked for it for pushing my buttons and talking down on my like I was a child and I'm not sorry for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Checking in here only one last time because I'm not one to get into a cat fight. One public outing deserves another Susan and then I'm gone, take a chill pill, jumping up and down like James Brown swearing like a drunken sailor is bad for your public image, reputation and your health, you can blow a gasket (aneurysm) that way. Next, learn how to read, you got everything I wrote bass ackward especially when further explanation was in the e-mail I sent you. You're living up to the phonetics the one you call biscuit head gave you, Screaming From Hell, you'll never get to Heaven THAT way.
    First licensed October 31, 1994 as No Code Technician
    Upgraded to General in April, 2006 WITH CODE
    Upgraded to EXTRA written on May 12, 2007

ARRL Life Member

73 DE KB2SFH
    (5 WPM EXTRA AND PROUD OF IT!!!)
    BE PROUD OF YOUR CALL SIGN, YOU EARNED IT!!!