Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Think Drink

I want to have more cocktails in my life but I never seem to have the right stuff around when I want to have one. (yeah, there are bars nearby, but they want you to dress up and I've descended into the pandemic lifestyle...)
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

8 months later and I've put red wine into the mix. You know, for health and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Think of a drink and let's find it on the web. Maybe we can learn about new combinations and whatever else is out there.
    It doesn't have to be alcoholic. It could be energy, protein or what have you.

Green Dragon: https://merryjane.com/health/how-to-...r-green-dragon

Attachment 17669
    I enjoy hi tech instant infused drinks every day.. THC drink powders, and drops. Nothing beats a nice espresso with 25 MG.of infused THC.
    I'm enjoying a cup of popular infused green tea now. I've had infused punches, sodas, teas, coffees, and hot cocoa., Wakey Bakey. High tech cannabis is cool.

Trulieves-TruPowder-Product-Line.jpg

20_SurterraDrop_Render.jpg

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

I've run out of ideas. I've reversed my trend towards craft microbrews and enjoy just a simple lager. I think Kona Longboard is what I had on hand last.
    I got a Sweet Baby Java by DuClaw Brewing Co but it's way too bitter. It's supposed to be an espresso infused peanut butter porter. I like porter but no one knows how to make one anymore. Sierra Nevada used to make the best porter but now their porter tastes weak and cheap.

Aldi Bekken Bock is not bad for a light beer

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    WEAK AND CHEAP I SAY!
    We’ve never even met but you got me pegged.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

The green stuff, is this what the Pope drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by HUGH View Post
    The green stuff, is this what the Pope drinks?
    I believe one (or two) of the Popes past used to endorse or was an advocate for a coca leaf infused wine.

It was also in a wine endorsed by a pope. Two popes, actually.
    The brand was Vin Mariani, the brainchild of French chemist and winemaker Angelo Mariani. In the mid- to late 1800s, the beverage was widely circulated in France, the United States, and Italy, where both Pope Leo XIII and Pope Pius X were said to be enthusiastic imbibers.
    https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...e-wine-history

So, it was Luau Day at the marina today so naturally I had to have a rum punch, which came with an umbrella, which put me in mind of The Island.

Ella won the hula hoop competition, which got her free slip rent for the month of July — a pretty nice prize for five minutes of work. I’ve started calling her “Ms. Hula Hoop Champion Ma’am.”
    Last edited by NQ6U; 07-03-2023 at 11:51 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.