Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trumpers = leeches

trumpers = leeches

dRUMPf supporters are little more than useless leeches. Their refusal to be vaccinated places an undue, preventable strain on our health care system. Red (republican dRUMPF supporting) states all over the country are running out of ICU beds because all available beds are filled with disease ridden, willfully stupid assholes who cling bitterly to their 'freedumb'.

Worse yet, the Q/gop/republican terrorists, like the horse faced bitch majorie greene and 'I like 'em young' gaetz spread mis-information that the all too stupid cult members lap up like a dog eating his own vomit.

Behold this bitch, mis-information super-spreader sherry tenpenny, who claims that you will become magnetized if vaccinated:
    Name:  Screenshot at 2021-08-24 09-47-39.png
Views: 54
Size:  31.6 KB

As examples of the stupid people who buy into this shit, I offer these folks:
    Name:  Screenshot at 2021-08-24 09-54-27.png
Views: 54
Size:  28.1 KB Name:  Screenshot at 2021-08-24 09-54-58.png
Views: 55
Size:  37.1 KB Name:  Screenshot at 2021-08-24 09-55-05.png
Size:  20.4 KB
    An example of 'merikun "excellence" indeed.

Hell, granny (far left) says "Gawd is separating the goats from the sheep, and I'm a goat"
    No argument there, granny.Name:  Screenshot at 2021-08-24 09-58-14.png
Size:  39.0 KB

Odds are that each of these morons will become additional leeches on our health care system. The good news is that a percentage of these 'house plants' will wither and die, after crying for vaccine with their last breath.

Too late, sucker, you shouldn't have listened to tucker 'Fucker' carlson and the tenpenny shitter.

The above are all stars in the following 'merikun patriot idiot video:
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

The 2020 census data suggests they are dying off quickly without replacements.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

I know this will sound tone deaf, but why do most of the anti-vax crowd all sound like the 21st century equivalent of ignorant squidbillies?

Something in the water?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I know this will sound tone deaf, but why do most of the anti-vax crowd all sound like the 21st century equivalent of ignorant squidbillies?

Something in the water?
    In one word:religion

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Faux nooz is certainly a religion. It takes a religious fervor to believe their bullshit.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

If you believe a talking snake, penguins walking from Anarctica to the middle east, and MO hammed splitting the moon riding a beast with human heads, and flying zombies are historic events, you might be a fundie.

cul de n8tb

Yes, religion. But not the ones based in a church, synagogue, mosque, or other organized or traditional house of worship.

It is the Religion of the ‘Net.

Their god is the television... or the appropriate podcast or video or equivalent.

Their prophets are the talking heads they see on the screen. They speak through god, on the screen, therefore, they speak god’s words on god’s behalf.

They don’t question. Who questions the word of god? Only the blasphemous.

Yes. WE know this is a false god with false prophets, using the “faithful” for their own purposes (or those of their soulless corporate masters). But until & unless you can break through the closed minds of the suckered, er, faithful, they aren’t going to listen.

Why? IMHO, because accepting the false prophets of a fake god on faith is easier than actually applying critical thinking and reasoning.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Having read all that, short answer: the Religion port and the Politics port have been hardwired together.
    This isn't anything new. I've heard stories of some of the local history of my area, the NW corner of South Carolina, although I'm sure what I'm about to tell y'all applies to a lot of places in the South and really, any rural area in the US.

Back when Unions came to town (came to town being used as a euphemism), factory owners were successful in talking church leaders (paying them) to preach against unionization in the South. One of the examples I was given was how one sermon after another would turn into a fire and brimstone beat down of how the workers needed to stay in their place. "The Lord" put them in their place just as "The Lord" put the boss man in his place and the owner in his place and that their riches were their burden to carry and theirs alone and that they, the workers, needed to be thankful for the job they had and how it would anger "The Lord" if they tried to better themselves in money and riches. "The Lord" had "His" reasons and they were not to question "Him"!

In more modern times, the preacher tells his congregation who to vote for. He tells them that this or that particular candidate is who "God" wants in power to "lead" the county, state, nation etc.

Regardless of how we try to pull the cable from the politics port out of the religion port, someone somewhere keeps plugging them back up together and changes the message of what the Constitution says and means, same way they do with the bible.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Steven Weinberg, smart dude.

cul de n8tb

Leviticus 13:45-46

New International Version

45 “Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes, let their hair be unkempt,[a] cover the lower part of their face and cry out, ‘Unclean! Unclean!’
    46 As long as they have the disease they remain unclean. They must live alone; they must live outside the camp.

Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros