Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOPee Asshole of the Day

GOPee Asshole of the Day

Well, this should be easy enough! I estimate that ~70% of GOPee politicians are either assholes or cowards, or perhaps both.

Today's "GOPee Asshole of the Day" is Arizona House Representative Paul Gosar:
    Gosar is facing censure for his posting of a photoshopped anime video to his Twitter and Instagram accounts showing him appearing to kill Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and attacking President Joe Biden.
    House plans to vote Wednesday to censure Paul Gosar and strip him of committee assignments

By the way, gosar, being a corrosive asshole is bad for your health. You look like shit compared to just a few years ago when you actually appeared normal.
    Name:  gosar_asshole.png
Views: 56
Size:  110.2 KB

"Die clean, old man... die clean."***

*** Quote from Stephen King novel and movie "Thinner"
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

And my in-laws wonder why I am now registered as an Independent.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Goes beyond feeding the base.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

GOPee "Asshole of the Day" Nov. 18, 2021

With so many assholes to pick from, what I thought would be an easy choice was actually difficult.

Our GOPee "Asshole of the Day" is the 8 year junior Senator from Texass, Ted Cruz. He earned this distinguished award by humiliating himself in a lame attempt to insult Rep. Liz Cheney on the Slant-Head Hannity Comedy hour on faux snooze.

He mumbled something almost coherent about Cheney having been "broken" by dRumpf, and her suffering from dRumpf derangement syndrome.

Liz Cheney's reply on a CNN interview put little Teddy back in his crib. She slyly quipped:
    “Trump broke Ted Cruz,” Cheney replied. “A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”

Cheney was, of course, alluding to the many ways Trump has taunted Cruz, such as calling the senator’s wife “ugly,” suggesting his father was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and promoting false claims the 2020 presidential election was stolen.
    Sen. Ted Cruz Tries To Insult Rep. Liz Cheney And Gets Brutally Humiliated

Here is (left to right) the junior senator slinking back into texass from Cancun... the junior senate boy learning to count... and his new friend, Big Bird, who calls little teddy "ABSOLUTELYSTUPIDESTTOOLINALLTEXAS".

Name:  stupid_ted.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  23.7 KB

If you see little teddy on the street, ask him if dotard jerkoff dRumpf still thinks Mrs. Cruz is ugly. And ask him why his daddy killed JFK...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

With so many republitards out there and only so many days in a year, this thread (if it became a regular, daily feature) could go on for decades without running out of eligible suitors all vying for the title of supreme
    GOPee Asshole of the Day

Carry on.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I totally understand how Fascism, and those goddammed Nazis took over post WW1 Europe.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    I totally understand how Fascism, and those goddammed Nazis took over post WW1 Europe.
    Does this mean another country will have to come here eventually and kick our asses much like Germany got the treatment? That ought to end well....

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Magdalena,New Mexico-- more left than right
    Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Does this mean another country will have to come here eventually and kick our asses much like Germany got the treatment? That ought to end well....
    I believe that China is working on that....
    my personal web page http://users.gilanet.com/~tfrost
    Arch Linux OS
    "If you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space"--Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    History tends to be cyclic, and predictable, behavioral shenanigans.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Kennedy of Louisiana calls Biden appointee a Communist: https://www.npr.org/2021/11/18/10562...ring-criticism
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane