Thread: Mike pillow.

Talking Mike pillow.

https://www.godreports.com/wp-conten...l_MyPillow.png

I heard that a certain company phone is getting flooded for requests for various sizes and quantities of white sheets for a MAGA rally, they gotta be white .
    Last edited by suddenseer; 07-18-2021 at 09:57 PM.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

This moron has committed himself to his prediction that dRUMPf will be reseated as president on Aug. 13. Many people believe him. When Aug. 13 comes and goes without the prediction coming true, it won't matter. True believers are mentally damaged. Fortunately, the COVID 'Delta Express' is culling the herd of these types.

1 in 5 new COVID infections are in Florida

Your gubnor deShitass is doing a great job.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

I signed up in my county to help get Val Demmings elected to Rubios senate seat. Many counties like mine are quickly turning purple as the older ones die off. The Delta variant might be the tipping point. It's a goddammed shame that politics and religions rob brain cells of those who sacrifice their individuality to belong to a goddammed group.
    We are a group of licensed old ham rebels I guess. We seek group think in our individual identity like beatniks,, where's my bongos?
    Ham radio operators will never form a kabal to take over the world because we cannot agree on a lunch menu lol, much like freemasonry.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Beatniks? Bongos? Really dating yourself there, OM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Someone left the doors of the Asylum open....
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Beatniks? Bongos? Really dating yourself there, OM.
    I was crawling on the floor when Ike was president. I am just a kid who grew up watching reruns on TV.
    Last edited by suddenseer; 07-21-2021 at 05:42 PM.

cul de n8tb

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    Someone left the doors of the Asylum open....
    Someone? That would have been Ronald Reagan.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

Saw some sort of breaking news blurb on the yl's TV today, something about another in the tRump orbit being indicted... let's hope the prosecutors of the world tighten their focus before he pulls a Michael Jackson and flees to non-extradition territory.