Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Delta Variant

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    You are a walking disease factory, endangering everyone that you come in contact with.
    I now refer to them as Plague Rats.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Screw facefart - I stole it from Dave and sent it into the beyond
    Attachment 17611
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

Ironic...

How ironic is it that those who refuse the vaccine say it's about personal freedom when now their refusal is costing everyone else their freedom?

The really good news is that the herd continues to be culled. Not being vaccinated greatly increases the chance of death from the Delta variant.

It's really sad how stupid this all is.

'murika
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Ironic. And sad.

One wonders how many innocent children will die because their parents, guardians, or close adult (chronological age) relatives choose to be ignorant maga-heads... or just plain ignorant.
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed. Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

They really believe all the negative media. That includes social media as well.
    On a positive note, vaccinations have surged (somewhat) in the past week.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/5439120001/
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

Hate makes you stupid

A depressing number on Republicans and the vaccine
    The White House announced Monday that 70% of eligible Americans have received at least one shot of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Which is good!
    But, wait... hateful assed republicans piss in the punch bowl as usual...
    Also on Monday a new Monmouth University national poll came out that showed 31% of Republicans saying they will likely never get the vaccine. Never. As in not ever.
    There's the stupid...
    And, here's the hate...
    Because never means never, it would appear as though 3 in 10 Republicans are simply not even open to persuasion on getting the vaccine. They aren't waiting for more information. Or for better incentives. They simply refuse to get the vaccine under any and all circumstances.
    Why? Well, the poll didn't ask. According to anecdotes within that 31%, however, at least some of them aren't getting the vaccine to "own the libs."
    Own the libs? Well, I do solemnly wish that anyone who thinks like this should live to see several friends and family members die horribly of Covid before they themselves die.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    <snip>
    And, here's the hate...

Own the libs? Well, I do solemnly wish that anyone who thinks like this should live to see several friends and family members die horribly of Covid before they themselves die.
    It's happening exactly that way. There are those who have lost loved ones or are on their deathbed imploring others to get vaccinated.
    The reply from "The Hate" is something along the lines of, "Soros done got to them." Or, some other bullshit like that.
    All that being said, Lindsey Graham says he's glad he got vaccinated because since he tested positive he won't be affected as bad. They don't get it. All over social media I see this, that they just don't or refuse to get it.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

HE WANTS TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN

In Floriduh, Broward County Schools initiated a mask mandate for anyone in their buildings so as to protect everyone from the spread of the deadly Covid-19 Delta variant.

Gubnor deShitAss caught wind of this, and in an effort to add your children to the already frighteningly high death rate in Floriduh, created an executive order that would cut off funding to any school system using a mask mandate.

In yet another example of stupid, tax payers of Floriduh watch deShitAss use their tax dollars to hold school districts hostage if they attempt to protect the children.

I hear gubnor deShitAss is considering a run for president. He seems a perfect choice for brainless, stupid, hateful republicans.

Florida's Broward County school district reverses its mask mandate after funding threat from the governor

Sad that republicans want to kill their own children.

First we asked you to sacrifice your parents.
    Now we want you to sacrifice your children.
    Kneel down and pray to the Almighty Dollar.
    RIP Albi

~TKX