Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Delta Variant

Floriduh here: DUH Santis has a habit of signing unconstitutional laws passed by the republican Tallahassee crime family. He knows they will be tossed out in federal courts, but republican geezuz congregations don't realize this. Banning protests, and keeping recent parollees from voting until all court fines, and costs are paid including compounding interests while incarcerated. Of course, if you want a firearm, that's less dangerous than ex cons voting.

He banned blocking highways, and other public forms of BLM/ANTIFA protest tactics, except republican catholic ex pat Cubans can do what they do with impunity.

The fucking open hypocrisy down here is probably going to get me arrested

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...anti-riot-law/

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Attachment 17601
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    a picture of a monument to a virus
    Attachment 17601
    I thought about snagging that one off of the Facebooks.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

Screw facefart - I stole it from Dave and sent it into the beyond

Yeah! Face screwfart! Those bastards terk er jerbs!
    THEY TERK ER JERBS!

Last edited by KG4CGC; 07-18-2021 at 02:05 AM.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    People in Alabama who are crying about their kkk statues coming down still have the bool weevil.

Attachment 17604

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

The entire state of Maine has less people than Las Vegas, but Devi and I are scheduled for our first shot on friday, the next one 2 weeks later. There are a lot of antivax folks up here, but we are spread out enough to hopefully steer clear of them. I always wear my mask, wash my hands and stay away from people and will continue to do so even after we are vaccinated. I just feel its a good idea in general...some of these folks are gross.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Some in Alabamm are calling the recent spike in the infection rate, self inflicted.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/alab...om-covid.html?
    RIP Albi

Perhaps the governor of Alabama wants more dead so it can be blamed on democrats in her mind? But why sacrifice her base....oh that's right - useful idiots.

I almost wish the adamant anti-vaxxers would all just check out, but it's against my beliefs to hurt the mentally deficients. Trumpism certainly qualifies as a mental disorder to me.

Exclamation ALL ABOARD!

dRUMPfers: In an incredible display of unity, you have shown an irresistible desire to make a ride on the Covid-19 "Delta Express" your last act of defiance. I support you.

99% of all new Covid-19 deaths are the unvaccinated. You shamelessly beg for the vaccine after you're on your death bed and the doctor shakes his/her head and mutters sadly that it's too late. After using up more than your share of medical resources, you die needlessly. Such a waste, and all in support of a criminal loser like Dotard dRUMPf and/or your "freedumb".

But, as appealing as that must seem to you, the best part is yet to come! It's almost fall, and millions of children will be starting school. You spend your limited time left (because you will get sick, and possibly die) fighting with every breath in your body any method of limiting the spread of the virus. You loudly declare that "mah kid ain't wearing no commie mask". Those of you that teach, or work in the medical field, resist mandates meant to protect everyone. Almost half of health care providers are not vaccinated. That's frightening (well, to any normal person).

Your decision to not get vaccinated will truly kill many of us, and the country will never return to normal. In fact, because of your selfish decision to not get vaccinated, the chances of a vaccine resistant mutation of Covid-19 showing up is greatly increased. You are a walking disease factory, endangering everyone that you come in contact with. Disgusting.

My hopes are that the "Delta Express" is as rapid as it's reputation would suggest. Then, perhaps, those of you who choose pain, suffering, and death over a simple shot in the arm of a safe and effective vaccine will board the ride soon and relieve all of us of your miserable existence.

If you cannot bring yourself to get a vaccination for the good of society, you are not a true American. Like the plastic Jesus bobble-head that was so popular back in the day, you are a cheap imitation of the real thing.

To quote the goal of the republican health care plan, just "hurry up and die already".

Or - wise up, quit being such an asshole, and just get the goddamned shot.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?