Thread: This Thing On QRI QRI?

This Thing On QRI QRI?

Waza faza sozalot.

Sandlot salmons.

Melon_Fuzzles.jpg.

Informative...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

A "Q-anon" conspiracy for sure!!!!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Can I get a hug?
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

My wife once prided herself on being able to pick a good watermelon.
    Apparently, it would seem now that I, am the Watermelon Whisperer.

It would also seem, apparently that the Rona has done messed up people's taste buds.
    The country has done put mustard on their melons!

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post

It would also seem, apparently that the Rona has done messed up people's taste buds.
    I had always been advised to check a melon by "thumping" it soundly with your finger. I guess you can detect an over-ripened melon this way?
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

The part where the vine was attached needs to be dark and puckered, not green. The skin needs to have some give. A little soft.
    If you bring one home don't store it in the refrigerator until a couple of hours before you're ready to cut into it and serve it. It should sit at room temperature until then.
    Slapping and thumping hasn't helped me in the past. I even saw the guy running a large roadside produce stand in Cherokee slap a watermelon and tell me, "oh here's a good one!" It sucked. It was dark all the way around so the chart is right about the orange field spot. Plus, and this is harder to detect, it was veiny, White striations throughout the fruit and it tasted bland. I'm still trying to figure out if there's a visual cue to the veiny fruit but slapping it and feeling the reverberation is not a ripe melon, let's just say that.
    Feedback from the sound should reflect less reverb. The "feel" of the sound shouldn't reflect back so much. If it absorbs your input then it is a ripe and should be sweet fruit if it also matches the visual guidelines above.
    Dark green vs light green melons? I think those are varieties. I see crates of both but never mixed together in the same crate.
    I can't speak to the webbing on a melon. I should pay more attention to that and see if it factors in to my own observations.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post

Try Chipotle Tabasco sauce on watermelon.

You're welcome.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful