Thread: VP to Visit Greenville SC on Monday

VP to Visit Greenville SC on Monday

Oh boy. Let the shitshow begin.
    McMaster, thu guvnah, aka: Foghorn Leghorn has already lobbed the first round over the bow.

We really have a VERY strong police presence in the Upstate, that's would be the upper most NW corner of the state AND we don't like being in the national spotlight in any way that is negative. Hence why Greenville County dropped out of the TV show, LIVE PD. They even turned off the live street cams downtown during the last protest involving BLM so I couldn't even watch those from home and the news coverage was only of the local police saying how ell everything was going while we had interlopers in tactical gear bused in from Atlanta in white vans and there was even one charter bus. They would hang out trying to get young people pissed off enough at the BLM protestors to incite them to violence and vandalism.

If I go anywhere Monday, it will be away from Greenville.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/gov-he...visit/36699011
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

ugh. sounds like a shitshow in action.
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

Tiki Bearer
    Meanwhile The President has met the Queen at Windsor Castle. That makes 13 Presidents she has met, 14 if you count meeting Herbert Hoover after he had left office.

The question was asked how many Americans can claim that?

Quote Originally Posted by G1TWS View Post
    Meanwhile The President has met the Queen at Windsor Castle. That makes 13 Presidents she has met, 14 if you count meeting Herbert Hoover after he had left office.

The question was asked how many Americans can claim that?
    1. How many would want to admit it?
    2. How many (of the Presidents) are or were worth meeting?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

All but one might be mildly interesting to have a chat with at some level.

I was just down your way a couple weeks ago Charles, over near Charlotte for a few days and then in Charleston for a couple more before wandering back north through TN KY IN and IL.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    All but one might be mildly interesting to have a chat with at some level.

I was just down your way a couple weeks ago Charles, over near Charlotte for a few days and then in Charleston for a couple more before wandering back north through TN KY IN and IL.
    I recently took a day trip to Charleston just to be all touristy and stuff.

Name:  Cobble_Stone_CHS_2021_003_Small.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  66.9 KB
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

Hopefully you had a nice time. We did one of the horse drawn carriage tours. Checked out the Yorktown, the girls checked out a store that sold olive oil while my friend and I visited the nearby fire station and chatted with the crew on duty. Overnighted in the camper at Fat Pig brewery and had a fantastic meal at the place next door. Hit Folly beach for a few hours the following day and then went back to Monroe.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Very cool. We hit the park at the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. Went into the historic district at the Joe Riley Waterfront Park. Dined on a variety of clams.
    Clams. At a "clam bar."
    Left there and watched the sunset from Sullivan's Island. Sullivan's Island has that quintessential, haunted South Carolina look to it.

Name:  Sullivans_Island _Sunset_05_08_2021_002_SMALL.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  53.4 KB
    RIP Albi

~TKX

we had mayor pete visit today (the i-81 stretch through downtown Syracuse is a big upcoming project) and the only backlash has been that the super-white suburbs are whining that the freeloading off city residents will come to an end.

i should be whining (because when the work begins next year it will start *right outside my window* but I'm smiling ... people will get jobs, the dangerous overpass will be gone, and the end result will be walkable urban goodness.
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane