Thread: Netanyahu Removed

Netanyahu Removed

Netanyahu has been removed. Will he be replaced by someone worse?
    ETA: Keep the discussion on Netanyahu and possible successors. I will not tolerate anyone going into antisemitic territory regardless of what you think about the most recent actions with Hamas.
    Last edited by KG4CGC; 05-31-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Any details as to how that happened? I'm not up to speed on anything news today, sorry.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Any details as to how that happened? I'm not up to speed on anything news today, sorry.
    His party did not win a majority of seats, in the last election (which he called). Enough of the opposition parties were finally able to establish a coalition... and take over the government.

For now. There was already one such attempt at a coalition m that fell apart.

i hope it sticks this time. Netanyahu was a hard-liner who believes that Gaza and the West Bank territories should belong to Israel, by military force if needed, and (screw) the Palestinians. To say nothing of being corrupt... he makes the Orange look good by comparison, hard as that may be to believe.

He needs to go. Directly to prison, for the rest of his miserable life, preferably.
    Last edited by W3WN; 05-31-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Netanyahu has been removed. Will he be replaced by someone worse?
    ETA: Keep the discussion on Netanyahu and possible successors. I will not tolerate anyone going into antisemitic territory regardless of what you think about the most recent actions with Hamas.
    Charles, can we be "Pro-Palestinian" without be "Anti-Semitic"? The creation of a "Nation" in 1948 without regard for the land rights of the indigenous people was a recipe for the turmoil we see today.

I had problems with "Be-Be" from day one; how come he couldn't have a one or two-syllable name like Jones, Smith, Bush, Carter, Clinton or, Biden - Harris; something relative and easy to pronounce and that rolls off the tongue.

There's has to be a solution that validates the concerns of all sides; the country of Israel does not have a right to "Manifest Destiny" without regards to the stakeholders in Palestine.
    "Lead not with the example of power but, lead with the power of example." Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. - 1/20/2021

Great minds exchange ideas, average minds discuss events; small minds talk about people.

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    Charles, can we be "Pro-Palestinian" without be "Anti-Semitic"? The creation of a "Nation" in 1948 without regard for the land rights of the indigenous people was a recipe for the turmoil we see today.

I had problems with "Be-Be" from day one; how come he couldn't have a one or two-syllable name like Jones, Smith, Bush, Carter, Clinton or, Biden - Harris; something relative and easy to pronounce and that rolls off the tongue.

There's has to be a solution that validates the concerns of all sides; the country of Israel does not have a right to "Manifest Destiny" without regards to the stakeholders in Palestine.
    You're veering the discussion towards a direction I'm explicitly trying to avoid.
    Perhaps I should not have brought up Netanyahu's removal.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    < snip >.
    That wasn’t what happened.

That said... yes, after the 1948 War, a Palestine SHOULD have been created, as was originally planned (pre war) under the terms of the Partiton.

So, why wasn’t it? Well, look who annexed and occupied the West Bank, and who controlled the Gaza Strip? Look at WHY the people who fled the fighting were considered second class citizens in what should have been their own country. Look at WHY the concept of a Palestinian nation was thwarted, and by WHOM.

It’s very easy these days to blame the unrest on Israel. And I’m not going to say that the hard-line right-wing Government of the last 12 years hasn’t contributed to that unrest, it has. Be-Be needs to go Bye-Bye.

The thing is, the roots go deeper. Much deeper.

And the solution is OBVIOUS. Hell, Tom Clancy used it as a major sub-plot in a Jack Ryan novel. You can look it up.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

As of about 20 minutes ago as I type this, it’s official.

Naftalli Bennett is “in”. BeeBoop, er, BiBi is “out.”

About damn time.

BAN THE DH!

BIBI BYE BYE

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

No more nut'n-yahoo! For a couple of weeks, anyway.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Personally I hope this type of coalition happens here with the 'old' GOP. N'yahoo has shown himself to be a dictator so naturally supported by Rump. That should say it all.