Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Time is NOW

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I don't do time
    Because you don't do the crime?

"People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

I have a couple higher-end watches for dress wear. They never see daily use because my hands and arms are constantly going into places that would destroy them, or where they'd prove to be a safety concern (electrical panels, around machine tools, etc).
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

You've got one hairy paw bro! Merkins aren't stupid, they're pubic wigs. Have you wondered why almost all digital watches look and operate the same? They are made in China containing the same module, they have the tiniest Philips screws to get the back off and you have to take them all apart to get at the battery. William Ford gave his son Henry a pocket watch, he promptly took it apart and put it together again. I should be so skilled with tiny bits, I'd rather spring the $20 for a new one.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Cows licking babies must have been a serious problem in the past.
    I just what proximity did we live with cows in the past?