I've been struggling with a cursor that sticks and buttons I have to mash, so last Manic Monday decided not to get caught out again and ordered two mice, not rodents. 20 years ago I decided to ship Fed Ex when Untidy Particle Smasher crushed my NC-303 receiver leaving me to refund the buyer's money leaving a very unhappy man with a useless fully stocked converter cabinet and matching speaker. Unfortunately I cannot influence a vendor's choice of shippers, and now another kaiju (Japanese for strange beast) has been created, UPS Mail Innovations. On Tuesday my mice were sitting in their facility 20 miles north of me and could have been sent to the facility a mile away and delivered that day, but NO, today they're sitting 70 miles south of here, Untidy Particle Smasher Most Incompetently having wasted a day and several gallons of Diesel fuel. Estimated delivery is Saturday, so now the question arises; where will they ship them next or will they sit on them until or if they get their act together?

The now grumpier old bastid has spoken!