Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Verdict In

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Rep. Greene should, by many standards, be as 'dead' as she claims DC is. Seriously, this bitch is just way too stupid to share the same oxygen as the rest of us.

In reality, she is a perfect representative of today's republican (vomit) party. Stupid, hateful, racist, xenophobic, and stupid (that needs to be stated twice). I enjoyed watching her "Klan Committee" go down in flames. I shall enjoy watching her go down in flames as well. It requires a seriously stupid electorate to put a bitch like this into power.

BTW - when I first read your link (marjorie-taylor-greene-dc-dead), I did not notice the letters "dc". A pleasant warmth settled over me until I saw the whole link.
    She got picked by the Alt-Orange Tea Party members of state GOP, and won the primary and the election on the coat tails of the Orange Blob. Along with appealing to the xenophobia, homophobia, and generally racist aspects that most of those voters don't want to admit that they have... or those voters who simply vote the Alt Orange ticket because they worship(ed) the con man.

At the rate she's going, I strongly suspect that she will have a difficult time getting re-elected... if she lasts that long... simply because she is humiliating, and making a public fool and a putz out of, herself, just by being herself. Unlike many or most politicians, she doesn't keep her mouth shut or put a filter on it... she tells it like (she thinks) it is, and reinforces the public persona of an idjit. (Apologies to the idjits out there for the comparison).

But she'll go down in history. Hopefully as a footnote.
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed. Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    I enjoyed watching her "Klan Committee" go down in flames. I shall enjoy watching her go down in flames as well. It requires a seriously stupid electorate to put a bitch like this into power.

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    At the rate she's going, I strongly suspect that she will have a difficult time getting re-elected... if she lasts that long...

But she'll go down in history. Hopefully as a footnote.
    I suspect she'll be re-elected, simply because the people down there who voted for her think that as long as there's an "R" next to her name, she has to be better than a Democrat. To them, anything has to be better than a Democrat.

Remember these guys?

"People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    < snip >
    Remember these guys?

Not on sight.

Who are these two schmucks? (And they are not on First)
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Another example of privilege causing extreme mental illness. Stupid fux.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Who are these two schmucks? (And they are not on First)
    https://www.cleveland.com/news/erry-...onald-tru.html
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

James Alicie and Richard M. Birchfield from the city of Delaware said they came out to the rally because they've never seen a president in person before.

Delaware? Isn't that where.... oh, never mind

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Theyre from Cleveland? That explains a lot.

BAN THE DH!

The "racist" toxology report showed St. Floyd was compromised and victimized with systemic racism.

Tobacco and niccotine products the highest with pot / THC related 2nd highest, and phentanyl which enters the country via china via mexico.
    --
    Maybe covid19 is just a terminal case of Trump derangement syndrome

You're out of your element Donny.

Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros