Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Americans are Stupid (35% of them, anyway)

Stupid Americans are Stupid (35% of them, anyway)

If you are a Republican, the oxygen you breathe ought to be on loan.

The 2017 tax cut and jobs act passed by Republicans and signed into law by dRUMPf is adding $1.5 trillion to the deficit. That will increase to $2.3 trillion if individual cuts are made permanent. The wealthiest 10% of taxpayers enjoyed 90% of the benefits from these cuts. Republicans celebrated. GOP fiscal conservatism was flushed down the toilet.

Biden's 2021 American Rescue Plan is expected to add $1.85 trillion to the deficit. As with the dRUMPf tax cut for the rich, deficit estimates are for a 10 year period. This plan will help individuals, small businesses, local, city, and state governments. Permanent child tax credits, student loan debt assistance, and infrastructure money is in the package. For the most part, it benefits everyone except the rich. Republicans, suddenly howling about fiscal conservatism cry and whine like a school girl with a bug in her hair.

What good are the Republican assholes except to lie, lie, lie, and lie... and to attempt everything possible to discourage anyone with more pigment in their skin from excercising their 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th, and 26th amendment voting rights granted every eligible American by the Constitution?

Moscow Mitch is howling about HR-1 being a disaster for Q-Party Republicans. They cannot win an election without significant voter suppression. That may be the 1st truthful statement made by a traiterous Q-Party Republican this year.

The Republicans count on their electorate being ignorant, gullible, or just plain stupid. They want voters who will blindly believe any far fatched lie told them without question. They have discovered that about 35% of Americans (primarily white evangelical dolts) are just that.

If you want to be a supporter of the Q-Party, you may as well walk around with a "Kick Me" sign on your ass.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

A caveat...

There is a handful of conservative folks here that the above just doesn't apply to. I pray each day that my conservative friends have found the wisdom to declare themselves as Independents. At the very least, I can rest assured that they are not supportive of the racist, ignorant, hateful assholes that support the dRUMPf.

I have, in spite of strong personal feelings to the contrary, avoided celebrating or wishing for death for those I truly think deserve it. I won't make any promises regarding the dRUMPf should he be granted the opportunity to meet his maker.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

"Ignorant, gullible or just plain stupid."
    Just downright hateful. Wish Jim Crow was policy. Think Nazis are just swell.
    This is who they are.
    Ron Johnson has doubled and tripled down on this rhetoric as he and others have decided to stick to their guns with regard to their lies and fascist talking points.
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

And its only going to get worse unless this type of thinking gets properly and effectively made unpopular. Might take a few "proponents" of these ideas going home to their god to get rid of this.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

OK fine. I'll check out the Liberty Net again one of these days.

I'll get back to you all. Never mind.

Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Liberty Net. Why do I get the feeling it's anything but?
    https://3950.net/3950-and-the-liberty-net/

Like that post was...

It's where John Galt is a real person.

Love and Kisses. 75M SSB veteran.
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

I knew better, but did it anyway. Registered on their site to see what was on the chat board. Fuck, what a racist, trumpy mess they are. KA2PTE is in on it as well, which I guess I didn't see that coming.

Now I gotta figure out how to make it all go away.

If I'm wrong, please someone set me straight.

Like that post was...

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I knew better, but did it anyway. Registered on their site to see what was on the chat board. Fuck, what a racist, trumpy mess they are. KA2PTE is in on it as well, which I guess I didn't see that coming.

Now I gotta figure out how to make it all go away.

If I'm wrong, please someone set me straight.
    I'd say most members of the Liberty Net have political views that run contrary to the prevalent point of view here. That group has already been criticized now for not actually being what they claim to be. Actually, they have a long history of pushing the free speech envelope on the airwaves, and most any opinion is entertained... nothing has ever been out of bounds as far as my memory serves me. Sure, they relish all of the attention they receive for being controversial. No laws against that, they are licensed amateur operators, and the solution is to spin the dial if you must.

Now, Steve has been here for quite a while, and he has pursued his interests in mainly boat anchor rigs. Surely, most of the conversation in this forum isn't to his liking, but he "spins the dial" so as to enjoy the common ground found amongst amateur radio operators. Remember, everyone arrives here with a clean slate, and we fancy ourselves as being tolerant. I'd say this is a golden opportunity to continue to display that characteristic.

Now, just to set the record straight... just as the Liberty Net refuses to tolerate QRM, jamming, and obnoxious behavior from those who disagree with them, but are mentally too weak to do so in a civil manner, I'll allow, even encourage dissenting points of view in this forum. What I will not tolerate is the attempted advancement of any of the "big lies" and conspiracy theories perpetuated by the fringe right wing, nor will I allow this to become an echo chamber for right wing talking points. That is the sort of thing you can carry to their net, or their discussion forum, but don't try jamming any of that shit down my throat. I will take appropriate action, and it will come swiftly, and I don't give a damn who has issues with that policy.

Here on the Island, it's going to be 'live and let live'. Within reason.

I've listened to the Liberty Net once or twice and that was enough for even me. I think they're just an extension of the proud boys and their bofengs.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"