Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
I loved that girlfriend pictured, the one Mike hit on, the Azden not so much. I see your point, if you shave your har everybody can see it. (ducking) Getting your finances in order is FAR more important than giving some poor house plant RF burns. While I'm thinking of RF burns, I came up with a twist on an old T shirt slogan, "real radios glow in the dark". How about "12 volts is for wimps, real radios can KILL you."? A stupid design error could have killed me, I forgot a safety interlock relay in a transmitter I built and it nearly burned my left arm off............
I don't keep houseplants because I don't have a green thumb and can't even keep an air fern alive. Well I guess I am a wimp because I am a 12 volter which leads me to my next question. What size spade crimp connectors do I need that will fit the poles to the tripplite PR-25? to get a portable setup back together in the apartment so I can get onto repeaters that haven't gone to these new modes yet. here is a sample pic of the connector type I want, I just don't know what size to order.
p.s. sorry about you almost burning your arm off, but if you had you could have saved face telling people I whacked your arm off in an Italian rage.