Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Note

That sounds like Night on HLR Mountain (borrowed from a Russian literary work) when Tim's house burned and he set up in "the pus bus", a converted school bus. Thanks for the Kelli update, I miss her so, but unfortunately I lost track of The Timtron. The WA1 Henry Yell R license is still active from the broadcast mountain, but being receiverless where static would drown out everything anyway and not a word on The AM Forum in ages I don't know is he live or is he dead, has he bolts within his head? (Iron Man, Black Sabbath)

Sorry Mr. Dench, I don't understand the 121 but I do remember the infamous R.A. and their fleet of fake unlicensed telly trucks. That's an interesting name, makes me think of Dame Judy, one very talented actress gone from As Time Goes By to M for Moneypenny.

Yes Eric, there is a glitch in The Matrix. Insane CGI on green screen wears thin rather quickly.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Tiki Bearer
    The telly trucks or TV detector vans are operated by another organisation. The Ofcom vans are completely different and do have equipment in them. Only recently they busted people making malicious communications on Maritime emergency frequencies.

They do also issue on the spot fines for offences. They do not fine someone a stupid amount and then spend over 20 years failing to collect it or take them off the air.

Things have changed since the R.A. daze. When it comes to OFFences OFFcomm takes them OFF right quick unlike the FCC that went from engineering to spectrum auctioneer. It took the Coast Guard to remove Jack Gerritsen, a well known California jammer when he jammed a SAR (Search and Rescue) operation. GOOD LORD MAN, LIVES ARE AT STAKE! Then there was the infamous Glen Baxter we called Glen Bastard jamming the bands with his hours long recorded "bulletins" because he had a problem with the ARRL bulletins and code practice sessions. It took YEARS to get rid of The Monster From Maine who was operating without a license after the FCC refused to renew it! (:-<) The problem as I see it is The commission as such has no law enforcement powers and must rely on a Federal District Court Judge, and that's where the wicket gets sticky.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA

This has veered waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy off topic.

More than six degrees it seems... sigh

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Earth's axial tilt actually oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees............
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA