Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barbi Beer

I'm about to try this one soon. I waited until after the Christmas rush when it was selling for $15 a sixer.

Black_Watch_Beer-02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Little pony bottles reminds me of Little King's Cream Ale.
    Again, sweet beer to swill down for the underage drinker.
    I think we covered a dining room table with empties one night.
    Founded in 1958, the story of Little Kings represents only a sliver of Cincinnati’s more than 200-year beer history, but its legacy is a long and complex one.

Now I can throw some Schoenling's Little Kings and also some Gennesee (Ginny-Cream from my time in Rochester N.Y.) Cream Ale.

Charles, it's time to use a certain nickname. What's up Chuck? (;->)
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

What is ?

Sorry, I've been penned cooped up all freaking day...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Something a snake recently having fed will do to avoid a predator or capture. Also 400 is Colt 45 times 8.888888889 or half an Old English 800, even half a 40 will make all but the hardiest drunkards toss their cookies. That stuff is recycled panther piss distilled with a Slime O Tron, the result has been described as unclassified highly odoriferous dark liquid somewhere between hazmat and nuclear waste. If you want to know about the Slime O Tron read about the hamfester demo model here:
    http://www.amfone.net/Amforum/index....10702.msg75827
    I wish I had tape rolling when Tim did his Howard Cosmell blow by blow sportscast of the Porkrot Studio 1970 New Years Eve party featuring the original unit that exploded spraying pissolene everywhere amid choking fumes, blowing the mains fuse and knocking WA1HLR off the air mid transmission.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Well, I'm back on a new " 'Ol Trick" nowadays; Yuengling Traditional Lager mixed with Spicy Hot V8 Vegetable Juice, a weak Bloody Mary. Getting all my servings of veggies in!

Quote Originally Posted by koØm View Post
    Well, I'm back on a new " 'Ol Trick" nowadays; Yuengling Traditional Lager mixed with Spicy Hot V8 Vegetable Juice, a weak Bloody Mary. Getting all my servings of veggies in!
    This is awesome. I have from time to time enjoyed those horrible Budweiser Chilada(s). I do horrible things with garlic and anchovies.
    1) chill a 30oz steel mug (you know the kind I'm talking about) in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
    2) chill a beer down to within inches of freezing.
    3) pour beer into mug.
    4) peel a clove of raw garlic.
    5) open a can of anchovies.
    Now bite into the raw garlic and chew it up a little then add some anchovy oil to the mix, keep chewing, grab a single anchovy and add it to the mix and almost finish chewing.
    Now grab that 30oz steel tumbler and start sucking about one fourth to half that beer down.

:) you're welcome :)