Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Certificate Expired

  1. #21
    Volcano Tamer W3WN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Castle Shannon, PA
    Actually, I was thinking of the original Duck Dodgers shorts... I never saw the cartoon series.

    Enjoyed the clip, tho. Evan got all the references and homages, right down to the Iron Giant. And Sea Man... they slipped THAT one past the censors!
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019


    Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

    Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed. Bernie Sanders

    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

  2. #22
    Whacker Knot WTKX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Lakewood, CO
    I like the WB cartoons. Earthworm Jim was hilarious.

    Animaniacs got a reboot. No Wheel of Morality. Yet.

    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

  3. #23
    'Grumpy old bastid' kb2vxa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Lakewood, NJ
    Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. From the depths of Robot Hell he arose to battle Duck Dogers! (Bad guys always lose, die a thousand times, but are immortal just like in the real world.) Unfortunately a change in the cable TV channel lineup left me without The Cartoon Channel so I can't enjoy the reboot of Animaniacs, Robot Chicken that had nothing to do with a robotic chicken and all the adult cartoons shown after parental units have put the younger units to bed. BTW the poorly translated manual for the Icom IC-25 called the driver stage the younger unit. I just KNEW the music behind the Animaniacs political parody sounded familiar and here it is in its original form.

    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

    73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts