Thread: Wyoming missing.....

Wyoming missing.....

Worked 49 states with ease, just Wyoming eludes me since years, sometimes they show up on DX reporter listening on FT 8 but not active... all states around worked numerous times.
    I know bit of a wasteland there 2000 hams or so... i just have to keep trying...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Given how reactionist that state is and you being from the Netherlands, there’s probably a state law that prohibits Wyomingites from talking to you.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Working them (even from here) is one thing, getting confirmation is another.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Getting confirmation is a problem for a few states though i got 49 till now, Alaska and Hawaii name it, done numerous times as from every state around Wyoming... LOL, just keep trying ...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution