Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Needless to say this is my last visit here.
    This is not an airport or train station. There's no need to announce your departure.

"People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

This is becoming hurtful so long after The Thing was replaced by sanity. Don't you guys have anything better that opening old wounds? Needless to say this is my last visit here.
    Seriously?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot at 2021-02-23 10-54-53.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	17486

Warren what is your deal? We have a duty as American citizens to prevent a Trump II.
    We have a duty to protect ourselves from those that would sell us out to profit via fascism.
    We are, by no means, out of the woods yet with this Cult of 45 bullshit.

I had a long speech typed up but the forum borked it when I accidentally backspace before I accidentally made the cursor shift to another area of the page outside of the quick reply box. It was beautiful and eloquent but now let's just get to the point.

We have a fucking duty to protect our country from all threats both foreign and domestic and right now, the domestic threat is pretty high because white working class folks have been convinced that minorities are ruining their standard of living because we allow abuse of the 1st Amendment to continue unchecked. We also allow people to steal from those who can least afford it in the name of craptastic, unfettered capitalism and like I said earlier, those same people would sell us out to fascism if it would make them a buck.

Some people take an oath to protect the country as part of their job.
    We as regular citizens take that oath with each living breathe we still have.
    We have systems in place to do it peacefully but people seem to be attracted to firebrands who pump them up and make them feel good right before they scare them like those olde timey fire and brimstone preachers. You remember those, Warren? I'm sure you do. What was their purpose? To turn the heads of the congregation in the direction that the preacher wanted them to look in. Works pretty good in religion and I guess it works REAL GOOD in politics. Professional finger pointing for profit. In other words, billionaires paying millionaires to tell average working folks that minorities are taking away their prosperity when it is in fact the billionaires and the Citizens United ruling that is killing us.

What can I say that hasn't already been said before? You know this thing ain't over and we want to leave a better world for all of us and the future generations, not just the billionaire's kids.

Jesus Christ man and you're going to bitch at us?

This shit right here! This is why we can not let our guard down.
    Speaking on the Daily Truth Report recently, pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed “prophet” Mark Taylor said that people’s beliefs about who won the 2020 election are seen as a loyalty test to God.

<snip>

Taylor continued. “Right now, God’s not saying a whole lot corporately right now. I’m not saying he can’t speak individually, because he can and he will. But he’s not saying a whole lot corporately. … God’s not saying anything right now. What he’s telling people is to stand — ‘I need you to stand. I’m gonna find out who’s loyal to me, I’m gonna show you who’s loyal to me and who’s not, and I’m gonna show you all kinds of things here.’ That’s why I believe God’s being quiet.”

https://deadstate.org/christian-prop...ut-whos-loyal/

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    This shit right here! This is why we can not let our guard down.

Speaking on the Daily Truth Report recently, pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed “prophet” Mark Taylor said that people’s beliefs about who won the 2020 election are seen as a loyalty test to God.

<snip>

Taylor continued. “Right now, God’s not saying a whole lot corporately right now. I’m not saying he can’t speak individually, because he can and he will. But he’s not saying a whole lot corporately. … God’s not saying anything right now. What he’s telling people is to stand — ‘I need you to stand. I’m gonna find out who’s loyal to me, I’m gonna show you who’s loyal to me and who’s not, and I’m gonna show you all kinds of things here.’ That’s why I believe God’s being quiet.”
    https://deadstate.org/christian-prop...ut-whos-loyal/
    Oy vey iz mir.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Oh I have no intention of leaving the best ham related site on the net, only this thread because the problem was voted out of office, yet you're beating the dead horse into the dust and I'm tired of it. I have the future with Biden to look forward to, a new and fresh subject to talk about, but nobody here to talk with while you look backward to the dismal days of The Orange From Hell. America has spoken, NEVER AGAIN! That was to be my last post in this sorry thread, but you guys got all excited creating a mess I had to answer to explaining my reason.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

The Great Orange Lump of Dreck may have lost the election, and may have lost it's attempts to overturn the election before leaving office... but make no mistake, it is still a viable threat.

It has a choke-hold on the GOP leadership, and is almost literally worshipped by the alt-right sheep, who will do almost anything on it's command. Which we say in the beginning of January.

That chapter is over. But It's still with us. And It's still dangerous.

Vigilance is still required.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Oh I have no intention of leaving the best ham related site on the net, only this thread because the problem was voted out of office, yet you're beating the dead horse into the dust and I'm tired of it. I have the future with Biden to look forward to, a new and fresh subject to talk about, but nobody here to talk with while you look backward to the dismal days of The Orange From Hell. America has spoken, NEVER AGAIN! That was to be my last post in this sorry thread, but you guys got all excited creating a mess I had to answer to explaining my reason.
    We ain't out of the woods yet.
    If you think we are, you will help perpetuate more of the same that got the orange turd blossom elected.

Beach Bum
    I watch Washington Journal from C-Span on line. The number of callers who state that Trump is the greatest President ever. Also there are a fair few who only contribute by quoting the Bible word for word.

They tolerate these, however ask when Steve "My twitter account was hacked" Scully is coming back, you will get quickly dumped.

Steve Scully is back but behind the camera.
    Last edited by G1TWS; 02-25-2021 at 03:57 PM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    We ain't out of the woods yet.
    If you think we are, you will help perpetuate more of the same that got the orange turd blossom elected.
    Orange is the new Nehemiah Scudder.

"If This Goes On—" - Wikipedia
    For Us, the Living - Wikipedia
    Last edited by W3WN; 02-26-2021 at 07:00 AM.

BAN THE DH!