Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Trump's Civil War

Seems that in the last couple of days the GOP is doubling down, making their party a loyalty oath to Trump and also calling him the presumptive nominee for 2024. They're tying their wagons to that horse and tying wagons to the wagons.
    Ridiculous.

Not ridiculous. Scary and extremely dangerous.

If the Orange Blob gets into office again, he and his sycophants will destroy what is left of our democratic republic and turn it into a full Fascist state. It will use that political victory as leverage to try and become King and/or Dictator For Life (or functional equivalent).

It's followers and a$$-ki$$er$ control the party leadership. And there are too many sheep and/or suckers and/or True Believers who back them up.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Hopefully, the orange turd blossom will be under the prison before then. If Don Jr fills in those shoes, hopefully his being coked up on national television will turn off enough "good Christians" but probably won't. Hopefully, again I use that word, him and Ivanka will be in prison as well as Kushner and several others.

Looking at what has been said by Moscow Mitch and others, like I said before, they're tying their wagons to that horse, probably hoping he will die soon. I will have to review what went down at CPAC today later this evening.

Remember, and I'm speaking to everyone, these are not the Republicans you grew up with. These are sell outs. They have sold out to anyone will the money to pay. That's everyone from corporate heads to dictators of other countries. One thing to consider, the last 4 years of Trump has given Putin more power than he could ever imagine. One of my concerns is Putin controlling the world's oil market.
    Let me repeat that because it is important.

One of my concerns is Putin controlling the world's oil market.